Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one here collect fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if anyone wants to know a good place to get good career sets on DVD, I know a guy, so feel free to PM me if need be.

Comment

If anybody has Ivan Robinson- Phillip Holiday, it would be much appreciated if you'd upload it to Youtube.

Comment

I added about 50 fights since this thread, all dvds. Some day I'll catch you guys.

Comment

I download fights and put them on a DVD. I try make a set of DVD's at the end of each year containing my favorite fights from that year...also tried to get as many from years gone by, aswell as classic fights and Boxing Documentaries.
          Also, have made up my own DVD's for my favorite fighters; past and present featuring their favorite fights of mine.

Its not a huge collection to be honest, but i try to work on it as i go along.
          Last edited by Chrismart; 01-12-2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by miamike View Post
            I started at the begining of the year and every payday I buy a set of dvds. I got about 150 fights so far on dvd.
            ive collected sets of DVDs & fights for years. lots i recorded & bought over time. i am putting all my heavyweight collection up here for free. no one i know watches boxing so i figured i might as well share my collection. i spent thousands of dollars on my collection...

Comment

Part of my collection was lost during a nightmare moving experience between NY to FL back in 2006. I lost also other items during that experience.
              Fortunately, i have been able to revamp most of those items.

As many of the older posters my initial collection started on VHS, which i still have about 100 or so that i haven't converted to DVD. My best estimate is i have about 1000 bouts on good quality DVD.

Although i occassionally watch Youtube, not worth putting the time and labor to get it on DVD. I only did that once for a rare tv episdoe i watched as a kid. I put the program on a flashdrive.

THere are some stuff that i will be seeking in the near future. I know of people who have over 20,000 fights. They are obviously in the buying and selling business.

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
                Part of my collection was lost during a nightmare moving experience between NY to FL back in 2006. I lost also other items during that experience.
                Fortunately, i have been able to revamp most of those items.

As many of the older posters my initial collection started on VHS, which i still have about 100 or so that i haven't converted to DVD. My best estimate is i have about 1000 bouts on good quality DVD.

Although i occassionally watch Youtube, not worth putting the time and labor to get it on DVD. I only did that once for a rare tv episdoe i watched as a kid. I put the program on a flashdrive.

THere are some stuff that i will be seeking in the near future. I know of people who have over 20,000 fights. They are obviously in the buying and selling business.
                Not always . As I mentioned I have been collecting since the mid eighties and I have never sold or bought a fight.

Comment

I have about 5 to 600 fights on VHS. I am not about to convert them to dvd. Some of them are great quality, some are not. I recorded fights alot from 2000 to 2010. I also traded people on internet boxing forums. So I have a lot of old fights too. I have plenty of all the greats. Like 7 Hearns fights, 6 Arguello, 20 or so Hagler, 5 wilfredo Gomez and the list goes on and on. I still watch them sometimes, it does not really bother me that they are on VHS. It still works for me. As a boxing fan it helped me greatly in my knowledge of the sport to really get into it by collecting and watching multiple fights of each so many fighters.

Comment

Ive got about a 400 gig collection

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Ive got about a 400 gig collection

Sounds like my Japanese adult video collection.

Comment

Working...
                      X