No announcement yet.

Idea for for new forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Alright, I'm done. I got enough ****s and giggles from this to last quite some time.

Sully: we're not complimenting your absurdity. We're pointing out your stupidity. There's a big difference.

When you argue that the English dictionary is incorrect and use 2+2=4 to do so, you know things are bad.

Wmute: your English was fine until sully decided on the typical Fat Yank response to something not understood: bombard with lies and ignorance, make **** up, revise history, ignore any facts and all common sense.
    Ohhhh you're English, i see now, your bias has blinded you.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      Ohhhh you're English, i see now, your bias has blinded you.
      Benny ain't English, he's a Kiwi.

Last edited by NChristo; 05-18-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

My God, Sully do you see what you're doing? You're making our country look bad.

Listen yall, I want to take a second to disassociate from that kind of American.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post

european-australian, probly

Comment

Suddenly surreal in here.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
              Suddenly surreal in here.
              Yeah, this thread has turned into the absurd. Get back to boxing history guys, I don't want to have to lock this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Alright, I'm done. I got enough ****s and giggles from this to last quite some time.

Sully: we're not complimenting your absurdity. We're pointing out your stupidity. There's a big difference.

When you argue that the English dictionary is incorrect and use 2+2=4 to do so, you know things are bad.

Wmute: your English was fine until sully decided on the typical Fat Yank response to something not understood: bombard with lies and ignorance, make **** up, revise history, ignore any facts and all common sense.
                man you kw or oz? always thought oz.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post

http://rgifs.gifbin.com/092010/12847...atic-sheep.gif

Last edited by BennyST; 05-18-2012, 05:16 PM. Reason: ****ing gifs

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
                    man you kw or oz? always thought oz.
                    He's just jealous that Lionel Rose and Johnny Famechon beat Harada.

Comment

I'm not so regular here, but just to point out that this thread is kind of proof that "history type" posters aren't all that better behaved than "now posters". It's not a real thing. There are fewer *******s because there are fewer posters. I don't know what "500 likes" is but I know that a forum that is very small dies and a forum that is big has *******s. You just have to live with it i'm afraid.

Over at the other place, a new forum, *************, was created by some of the most respected posters there. They all got bans from the other place and everyone posted at *************. Supposedly respected, liked, neutral posters who would behave. The place absolutely tore itself to pieces. People were going nuts. There was more drama than could be believed.

The moral (if there is one): be happy with what you got. This is a good forum, the main boxing page is OK, little argy bargy sometimes but not to bad. Arguably better than the other place. And this history section, JAB has done a great job of building it up.

Instead of demanding a new environment (Which won't work anyway - read the thread, the previous "exclusive" zone has failed miserably, right?) work to make your existing one better.

Comment

Working...
                      X