No announcement yet.

Joe Louis vs both Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    louis isnt beating louis because vitalis shoulder gets messed up, louis is knocking both of them the fudge out, in under 6 rounds.

the only reason people bring up byrd in this situation is to show that size dosnt matter and infact can be an advantage in speed, not to compare him to louis, or to claim vitali is going to get a sore shoulder.
    While Louis is a great puncher to be sure, he doesn't hit as hard as the heavies of today and certainly not Lennox Lewis. That post failed, respectfully.

I will agree that if Wlad didn't KO Louis with a jab, much less a right hand, Louis may be able to get to him and knock him out. That I even doubt with prime Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      While Louis is a great puncher to be sure, he doesn't hit as hard as the heavies of today and certainly not Lennox Lewis. That post failed, respectfully.

I will agree that if Wlad didn't KO Louis with a jab, much less a right hand, Louis may be able to get to him and knock him out. That I even doubt with prime Wlad.
      lols.... have fun in your dream land.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        lols.... have fun in your dream land.
        Yeah, if you believe a 200 lbs cruiserweight hits less hard than a 250 lbs super heavyweight you certainly live in a dream land.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          Yeah, if you believe a 200 lbs cruiserweight hits less hard than a 250 lbs super heavyweight you certainly live in a dream land.
          Can you believe these guys? It's crazy sometimes. Common sense should kick in when everything else fails, I mean damn.

Congrats on the 1k posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post

Can either of you show ANY proof Louis didn't hit as hard, if not harder than today's doughboys? Because I can show proof he did. All you have to do is see him knocking the snot out both Bases, Carnera and Simon....all comparable in size to today's "super heavyweights ".

Comment

i agree completely.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Can either of you show ANY proof Louis didn't hit as hard, if not harder than today's doughboys? Because I can show proof he did. All you have to do is see him knocking the snot out both Bases, Carnera and Simon....all comparable in size to today's "super heavyweights ".
                Proof isn't needed, just simple human logic. Louis defeating two fighters that were taller and heavier than him proves nothing.
                moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Proof isn't needed, just simple human logic. Louis defeating two fighters that were taller and heavier than him proves nothing.
                  kinetic energy = 1/2M*V^2

you know what this says? it says the velocity of an object is exponentially more important then its mass in relation to the energy is contains.

Comment

It certainly proves that Louis could hit hard enough to hurt large heavyweights. It doesn't prove that he would beat the brothers, but it sure indicates that he would be a major threat to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      It certainly proves that Louis could hit hard enough to hurt large heavyweights. It doesn't prove that he would beat the brothers, but it sure indicates that he would be a major threat to them.
                      Simultaneously Wlad beating Byrd twice indicates that he would be a major threat to Louis as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X