Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardest heavyweight punch of all time to score a k'o or knock down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen many harder than Shavers on Holmes, how the hell did he get up.

Comment

No ranking below just contenders for hardest hitting
      Marciono

Ernie Shavers

Mike Tyson

Ron Lyle
      George Foreman said that Ron Lyle hit like a ton of bricks. I guess being stapped nearly to death builds up a little rage.

Comment

wow those are some great pic....I think that is the punch that made ali a re..re..re..******

Comment

Frazier on Ali was HUGE
          Patterson on Johanssen
          Marciano on Walcott was also HUGE

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhappy
            wow those are some great pic....I think that is the punch that made ali a re..re..re..******
            Dont be so disrespectful. Greatest man who ever lived, and you call him a ******? He gave us some of the greatest memories ever, even non-boxing fans. Most famous man in the world by far IMO, and loved.

Comment

Down goes Frazier, Down goes Frazier! To me the hardest punch would have to be Big George Forman's complete destruction of then heavyweight champion Joe Frazier. He kept getting up but he was just getting caught flush over and over.

Comment

the knock down was good but not the hardest punch knock down. Maybe foreman or liston had the hardest punch ever.

Comment

George Foreman then and I wonder what couldve been if David Tua had taken his career a bit more serious cause even now in the heavyweights ,he has a punch like no other, he had Lennox Lewis running in their fight

Comment

that frazier ali one is good. the weakest ever is ali foreman. that was such bull. foreman faught a terrible fight.

Comment

rocky marciano's overhand right KO of jersey joe walcott in their first fight. hardest punch in history IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X