Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardest heavyweight punch of all time to score a k'o or knock down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liston-Whitehurst. One big punch sent Whitehurst out of the ring.

By the way, I read up on the Dempsey-Willard fight and it seems apparent that Willard's injuries were *****ed up. Read it and judge for yourself:

http://coxscorner.tripod.com/dempsey_gloves.html

Comment

your logic is flawed.foreman never ever hit ali with a clean head punch but yet ali still said foreman was the hardest puncher and frazier was the toughest and sonny liston was the most scary.but i do agree frazier hit harder than shavers.shavers landed tons of clean shots on ali and never dropped him and shavers was figting a shot ali..

Comment

and tyson didnt punch harder than a old foreman ..foreman at 42 hurt a prime holyfield with jabs and tyson never hurt a old washed up holyfield so what does that say about tysons power?

Comment

1.marcianos ko of louis.2. leotis martin over liston3. marciano over walcott4.patterson over johannson

Comment

Comment

i also think the "Susie Q" is hardest heavyweight punch.
              That second picture knox boxer posted is one of my fav boxing pics ever. Marciano said that one picture summed up the entire championship fight he had with Walcott.

Comment

Originally posted by KNOX-BOXER

knox-boxer, you hit this one right on the chin. I think he was out cold for like 10 mins after that hit and most people throught he was dead.

The ali punch with frazier was hard but Ali was going backwards and square.

Dempsey Willard fight. The injuries were cause mainly because the man was down and no neutral corner. That's why they created one.

Comment

Iron Mike Tyson - 1999-01-16 - Francois Botha MGM Grand Las Vegas NV USA W KO 5 Time 2:59

Comment

with dempsey and willard, rumour has it dat dempsey had plasta on his hands under teh gloves, dats why there was so many injures, 6 broken teeth, 6 broken ribs, broken cheeckbone, bronek jaw

Comment

Thast rumor has been debunked since back in the 60's. Dempsey manager started that **** in an article he sold to Sports Illustrated to make some money. Complete myth from a guy who was known for telling tales.

Comment

Working...
                      X