Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardest heavyweight punch of all time to score a k'o or knock down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i forgot who tyson fought but he had already knocked the guy down once. when he got back up tyson put all he had into the right hook. when it connected it turned the guys head all the way to the right and u can see the power just went from his head to his feet and the guy looked like he said OHHHHHHHHH! when he got hit. lol funniest and one of the hardest punches ive seen.

Comment

Originally posted by cheech306
      i forgot who tyson fought but he had already knocked the guy down once. when he got back up tyson put all he had into the right hook. when it connected it turned the guys head all the way to the right and u can see the power just went from his head to his feet and the guy looked like he said OHHHHHHHHH! when he got hit. lol funniest and one of the hardest punches ive seen.

Impossible to say which punch was the hardest but look at Cooney-Norton or Ruddock-Dokes to see two real highlight reel KOs.

Comment

Originally posted by dempseyfire
        Impossible to say which punch was the hardest but look at Cooney-Norton or Ruddock-Dokes to see two real highlight reel KOs.
        got any clips?

Comment

Originally posted by The Italian Stallion
          I think Tyson had the hardest punch of altime.

yeah me too.

Comment

I would have to agree with Jack Johnson vs. Stanley Ketchel. After watching the video in Unforgivable Blackness and hearing he had teeth stuck to his glove.

Comment

Mike Weaver had some nice ones....vs Coetzee, Carl"The Truth" Williams and John Tate.

Shavers v Holmes (Holmes amazingly got up and still won)

Comment

the best ever

Comment

ali v frazer just goes to show how good ali was to get up from that it would have kept most fighters down for the weekend

Comment

I would have to say either jack johnson for the teeth incident or when jack dempsey fought jess willard, where he broke almost every bone in willards face. Each of those punches looked like being hit with a mallet.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotgunSeanK
                      The "Suzy Q"

Comment

Working...
                      X