Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So manty great KO punches out there.

Comment

Originally posted by drew75
      I think the hardest punch ever was when Joe Frazier knocked down Ali in their first fight. George Foreman or Earnie Shavers couldn't knock him down and they are considered two of the hardest hitting heavyweights ever.Ken Norton broke Ali's jaw and he still finished the fight. Ali is regarded as having the best chin of any heavyweight so Frazier must have hit him pretty hard to knock him down.
      May not be the hardest but certainly the most famous, it shook a whole generation. Good pick.

Comment

Originally posted by hambone
        it was frazier Foreman when frazier, who has a chin of his own, was catapulted in the air by a foreman uppercut
        That was freaky !!! Also the left uppercut that Big George delivered to Cooney (second KD). Lewis´sledgehammer on Rahman was also a very hard punch, and Tyson´sright that floored Golota was also a perfect punch.

Comment

I think it would have to be Marcianos "Susie Q" in his title winning fight against Jersey Joe Walcott. It only took that one punch and Walcott was not only knocked out, but he lost conciousness. A perfect shot.

Comment

Can you post pictures without having to use the attachments thing?

Comment

How about Floyd Patterson's rematch with Ingmar Johanssen, Ingo did the Elvis shake

Comment

isn't lennos lewis the hardest hitting h.wieght. anyways i think that jersey joe walcot knocked out ezzard charles with the hardest heavyweight punch.

Comment

Hardest Ever!! Ike vs Byrd. Holy ****. He knocked him stupid. Literally,,chris was foaming out the mouth ,,talkin to himself,,wow

Comment

vitali is the best puncher ever

Comment

mike tyson sure ranks as one of the hardest heavy weight punchers of all time, i am obviously a tyson fan (technically, when he was at his prime)

Comment

Working...
                      X