No announcement yet.

Recent Kevin Rooney interview about Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Boxing Gob
    Hey Scott just a thought here, are you Joseph and JAB the same person?

Do our writing styles seem similar? Kind of a strange question man. But the answer is no. We have many differing opinions but have known one another from different forums and e-mail for quite a few years. What brought that on?

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
      The point is that I'm not claiming anything, it is common knowledge. It's not just me who is saying Rooney cared for Tyson, it's everybody that knew both men. Scott is the one making the claim, in this case confidently saying Rooney cared more about money than about Tyson. And he completely failed to prove that.
      I will believe the story that makes the most sense, not the story that happens to have more people subscribing to it. I certainly realize that "hear no evil about The One" is a commandment for the Tyson Nuthugger Club, but it's pretty plain to see that Rooney had his own interests first.

And fyi, I think that anyone with "mma" as part of their user name has already lost a certain measure of credibility.
      Last edited by SBleeder; 10-06-2011, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Comment

Obviously...

And isn't that actually a question rather than a thought?
          Last edited by Scott9945; 10-06-2011, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Do our writing styles seem similar? Kind of a strange question man. But the answer is no. We have many differing opinions but have known one another from different forums and e-mail for quite a few years. What brought that on?
              He obviously missed our AOL Ali/Louis battles

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                He obviously missed our AOL Ali/Louis battles
                Or that Jab and I strongly disagree about our current heavyweight titleholders.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Or that Jab and I strongly disagree about our current heavyweight titleholders.
                  Or the outcome to Taylor-Chavez. How Mayweather chooses his opponents between me and Joe. We've posted so long together we really dont have much left to disagree about, and when we do we more or less keep it to ourselves because we have an understabding of how each other think. And because we have a mutual respect we must all be the same person. Go figure.

Comment

Rooney is a delusional alcoholic and tyson doesn't even crack top 50 ATG heavys. How much was he paid for that paragraph? He never says anything good about tyson, then again there isn't anything good to say about him especially coming from rooney's perspective.

I agree with scott for once. There are boxing fans, and there are tyson fans. Know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      Rooney is a delusional alcoholic and [B]tyson doesn't even crack top 50 ATG heavys[/B]. How much was he paid for that paragraph? He never says anything good about tyson, then again there isn't anything good to say about him especially coming from rooney's perspective.

I agree with scott for once. There are boxing fans, and there are tyson fans. Know the difference.
                      That's a ridiculous statement, name me 50 heavyweights who should be ranked ahead of Tyson

Comment

Working...
                      X