Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Evander Holyfield Alleged Steriod Use, Hurt His Legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Evander Holyfield Alleged Steriod Use, Hurt His Legacy?

In any way? Most in the boxing world feel Evander Holyfield has done steroids, he put on a incredible amount of muscle, lost his hair and suffered major heart problems all things steroids cause & worked with a well known bodybuilder.

Does this in any way affect his legacy & wins.

Not a damn bit. Everyone will always remember Holyfield as one of the best ring warriors of his time. The guy was in too many exciting fights for people to care about that crap. You only hear about it from angry Tyson fans.

Comment

Don't care about steroids in any sport. I just like to appreciate what I'm seeing. If you're not cheating, you're not trying haha

Comment

That was ever only sort of proven when Evan Fields was past his prime already. I'm never gonna doubt a man who worked as hard as he did, despite the quick muscle growth when he went up in weight. Unless there is proof.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          Don't care about steroids in any sport. I just like to appreciate what I'm seeing. If you're not cheating, you're not trying haha
          Ditto for me. Of course Holyfield was juiced up, but so were plenty of guys he was fighting.

Comment

Nope. Like Manny, he was the little guy fighting the big boys so it will be soon forgotten if not already. Like someone said, only the crazed Tyson fans care the dwell on it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
              That was ever only sort of proven when Evan Fields was past his prime already. I'm never gonna doubt a man who worked as hard as he did, despite the quick muscle growth when he went up in weight. Unless there is proof.
              Steroids just let you work harder. They don't magically add muscle. They let you train harder. He probably did them, I just don't think it should affect how you look at him.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                Steroids just let you work harder. They don't magically add muscle. They let you train harder. He probably did them, I just don't think it should affect how you look at him.
                depending on the type, it does BOTH.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                  depending on the type, it does BOTH.
                  Well steroids don't. HGH does, but I don't think he was getting accused of that, was he? Or was it just generic PED su****ion?

Comment

Holyfield has one of the greatest resume's of all time.

Fuck no, I don't care.

Comment

Working...
                    X