Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Any Fighter in History Brawl With (Prime, Pre-Ali) Foreman And Come Out On Top?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Uh yeah that's all that matters. You should read the title of the thread. "Who could brawl with pre-Ali, Prime, Foreman and come out on top" Not only did Lyle not fight pre Ali Foreman, he did NOT come out on top. He lost the fight. How was that successful? And don't pretend like Foreman's punches had nothing to do with Lyle getting knocked out. They were BOTH tired. Foreman doesn't need any excuses for Lyle because he knocked his ass out.
    The real question is "who's alt is this?" :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
      Then you're acting like a child closing his ears and screaming. If you want to ignore Lyle brutalizing Foreman as well be my guest but I won't bother for much longer.

Take your own advice. YOU should read the title. It's says COULD any fighter brawl with Foreman and come out on top? COULD, not WOULD.

And considering there is actualy footage of Lyle brawling with Foreman, hurting him many times, dropping him twice almost knocking him out, and even at one point in the fight Foreman was fighting backwards which would be the only time in his career he would do that, and you're acting like this because think Lyle could outslug Foreman if they fought a few more times? You must be joking.

You should actually watch the fight. You're acting like Lyle was knocked out cold while he was in a punching exchange with Foreman. What really happened was both guys were dead tired and Foreman at the end was just pummeling Lyle with punches that had nothing behind them. Lyle dropped because he had nothing left. It's a great fight so why not actually check it out?
      Lyle didn't "brutilize Foreman. If you want to continue to be a moronic troll then you probably shouldn't bother. That's a good start.

We've already seen that picture. And Lyle couldn't brawl with Foreman and come out on top because he didn't. You can word it any way you want and the result and answer will remain the same.

The"nothing behind them" punches that Foreman hit Lyle with in the end would have put you or any of your MMA heroes in a coma. Basically you're saying Lyle was tired and decided to take a nap on the canvas. Foreman hitting him had nothing to do with it. And don't try to get cute with the "you should check out the fight comment" I can tell from your post that you should stick to watching MMA. Boxing obviously is something that you're unable to process.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
        It's the same guy who once claimed Foreman never punched hard. He just "spun his opponents to the canvas."

Comment

[B][I]Lyle didn't "brutilize Foreman. If you want to continue to be a moronic troll then you probably shouldn't bother. That's a good start.
          Funny how you call my a troll while basicely every response you have now is "Go watch MMA". The moderator of this forum section trains MMA too. Why don't you tell that to JAB? If you're so good at debating this topic, why can't you stop ranting about another sport?

I know, because I destroyed the ideal image you had of George Foreman. The one where you believed he was absolutely untouchable in a brawl. I actually made you watch a fight where he was in a brawl, and got dropped twice, hurt many times and almost lost. Sorry for destroying the ideal image you had of the man. Sorry if he's not untouchable.

We've already seen that picture. And Lyle couldn't brawl with Foreman and come out on top because he didn't. You can word it any way you want and the result and answer will remain the same.
          Yeah, because the 'result' is basicely the only thing you have in this argument. Foreman won, and if you ONLY mention that fact then perhaps nobody will focus on this:
          And considering there is actualy footage of Lyle brawling with Foreman, hurting him many times, dropping him twice almost knocking him out, and even at one point in the fight Foreman was fighting backwards which would be the only time in his career he would do that
          It just wouldn't be convenient for you if we actually discussed the details about the fight.

The"nothing behind them" punches that Foreman hit Lyle with in the end would have put you or any of your MMA heroes in a coma.
          Do me a favor and watch the last 10 punches from Foreman here at the 17 minute mark.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96KfeAFakak

If that's what you call Foreman's best punches then perhaps you should pick up another sport.

Basically you're saying Lyle was tired and decided to take a nap on the canvas.
          Basicely what I'm saying is that Foreman stopped him when Lyle's gastank was pretty much empty, and the super dangerous slugger, the unbeatable brawler Foreman could not KO Lyle when he still had stamina left.

And don't try to get cute with the "you should check out the fight comment" I can tell from your post that you should stick to watching MMA. Boxing obviously is something that you're unable to process.
          The irony. I've been watching boxing since Jones JR. fought Tarver the first time when it was on BBC, what about you?(I bet it's something like "Man I wuz watching this since the 80s yo" haha)
          Don't get mad at me for enjoying all facets of fighting. You lost the argument so just move on.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
            I'm an alt? Someone must be very dedicated to make an alt with a ton of fight videos on youtube as well.
            http://www.youtube.com/user/BoxKickboxMMA

Next time don't accuse someone without proof.

Comment

It's the same guy who once claimed Foreman never punched hard. He just "spun his opponents to the canvas."
              So now you're lying too? Show me where I ever said that.

Comment

Gentlemen, lets play nice. This section has been fantastic lately and I'd like to keep it that way.

Comment

Yes Lyle brutalized Foreman just like Foreman brutalized Lyle. My point was that Foreman was not untouchable in a brawl and that fight is proof.

And I never said Lyle came out on top. Show me where I ever said that or stop lying.
                  And yes you were schooled as shown by your inability to respond to my last post.
                  Last edited by JAB5239; 07-10-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620
                    I assumed most adults knew how to spell "ridiculous". So before you criticize
                    anybody for putting a woman in their avatar, you probably should get your GED first.
                    I actually spell it "criticise"

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                      I actually spell it "criticise"
                      American vs. British spelling variation.

Comment

Working...
                      X