No announcement yet.

Barrera vs. Chico at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrera vs. Chico at 130

I'm having an argument with a friend about Pac's win first over MAB and Floyd's win over Chico and this matchup came to me. Chico could catch Marco and spark him out, I think, but I'd pick Barrera to box his way to a decision more often than not. What do you guys think?

Corrales would of beat Barrera with a possibility of stopping him.

Comment

Barrera by UD

Comment

I love Chico but Barrera would pick him apart. Barrera late stoppage.

Comment

Mmmm Nice fight! For some reason this bout has never crossed my mind but i can imagine a great scrap. I made a Morales vs Chico thread a while back and the common consent seemed to be that El Terrible would outbox him to a UD. Now if that was indeed the case u have to favour Barrera to do the same only better! But me i liked Corrales to blast Morales out and while id pick MAB to win there would definatley be the chance of that happening here too. Chico would easily be the biggest and hardest punching guy Barrera had fought

Comment

Barrera would box him, unless you mean the younger brawling version, in which case it'd be a shootout.

Comment

Can't see chico stopping Barrera. Barrera would out box him and his counter punching was far to good for Chico to bang him out without getting messed up himself. And Barrera in general is just better than chico on the grande scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                Barrera would box him, unless you mean the younger brawling version, in which case it'd be a shootout.
                The younger brawler was at 122, though. At super feather, he had evolved into a more rugged counterpuncher with a few brawling tendencies. I think his chin is good enough to soak up the stray shot that Chico gets through his defenses and his counterpunching is so good that he could pepper Corrales and probably KD him once or twice.

Comment

I got Barrera by UD.

But, Corrales could possibly stop him late.

I find that doubful, though.

Comment

Any form of Barrera beats Chico.

Comment

Working...
                    X