Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Julio Cesar Chavez Lucky Through Out His Career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    Chavez hit him on the thighs because Pernell likes to crouch real low to evade punches. If your going to crouch like that then you should expect to get hit on the thighs.
    My point is shots to the thighs are unavoidable though when a fighter like to crouch and as I said shots to the crotch are far more debilitating.

These posts make NO sense. If one crouches, do his thighs not become lower to the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

These posts make NO sense. If one crouches, do his thighs not become lower to the ground?

I thought it was obvious what I meant.

When Pernell crouches his head is where his thighs would normally be. Chavez anticipates him crouching and when he doesn't he ends up hitting him in the thighs

Comment

I thought it was obvious what I meant.

When Pernell crouches his head is where his thighs would normally be. Chavez anticipates him crouching and when he doesn't he ends up hitting him in the thighs
        That would be bending over. And as Joseph already pointed out, its not illegal.

Comment

That would be bending over. And as Joseph already pointed out, its not illegal.
          LOL says the guy who thinks Roger Mayweather was a top 10 welterweight in the late 80s even though he didn't have single fight at the weight.

Comment

My point is shots to the thighs are unavoidable though when a fighter like to crouch and as I said shots to the crotch are far more debilitating.

That said Pernell had Chavez just about completely debilitated by hitting him to the nuts and Chavez was coming up in weight to make the fight AND STILL all Pernell could pull off was a draw? Looks like your the one making excuses.
            You are joking...right?

Comment

LOL says the guy who thinks Roger Mayweather was a top 10 welterweight in the late 80s even though he didn't have single fight at the weight.
              Lets get it straight son, I PROVED it! If you have a problem with The Rings ratings you should take it up with them. You keep avoiding my question.....do you think you know more and are better suited for the job than The Rings rating committee?

Comment

SCtrojan always distorts the truth to justify his views. Chavez was an ATG, top 25 at least. That said Lockridge has no case he was beaten in a close contest, but Sweet Pea kicked his azz, not even close! You could say Chavez was lucky in the Taylor fight, but looking at his legs, face and eyes while the ref counted to him,maybe Taylor was the lucky one. The second Randall fight looked like it was turning Randalls way but sheet happens.

Comment

Lets get it straight son, I PROVED it! If you have a problem with The Rings ratings you should take it up with them. You keep avoiding my question.....do you think you know more and are better suited for the job than The Rings rating committee?

lol you proved nothing except that you are a lunatic who thinks anybody what rank a fighter top 10 that had never fought at the weight

Comment

I was going to say the same thing but then decided there was no point.

Comment

lol you proved nothing except that you are a lunatic who thinks anybody what rank a fighter top 10 that had never fought at the weight

Is it any different than Manny recently getting ranked and than a shot at a vacant 154 title? The ONLY difference is I would have been complaining had Roger been given an unjustified title shot without fighting at that weight, just as I did with Pac. Thoughts?

And it still doesn't change the FACT that he was ranked, does it?

Comment

Working...
                      X