No announcement yet.

Who is the LEAST hated fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the LEAST hated fighter?

For light-heavyweight I'll have to go with Gene Tunney. Most people here seem to like him, and respect what he accomplished in boxing.

EDIT: Least hated among the popular and ATG fighters. Albert Sosnoski isnt big enough to have haters.
    Last edited by Joeyzagz; 01-04-2011, 05:02 PM.

Most people seem to like Joe Louis and maybe Muhammad Ali

Comment

Emmanuel Augustus, how could anyone hate this guy in any way at all ?.

Comment

I agree with NChristo in Augustus. Also, Morales or Barrera. Who doesn't like those guys?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
          For light-heavyweight I'll have to go with Gene Tunney. Most people here seem to like him, and respect what he accomplished in boxing.
          Originally posted by katsidis View Post
          Most people seem to like Joe Louis and maybe Muhammad Ali

Many people thought Tunney aloof and also held it against him he didn't fight a black fighter.

Ali was HATED by many for his stance on Vietnam and his ****sure attitude.

At heavyweight I would pick Floyd Patterson. At Light heavy, Micheal Spinks. Both exuded class and decency as well as being respected by all.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            I agree with NChristo in Augustus. Also, Morales or Barrera. Who doesn't like those guys?

Lol, each other.

Comment

Alexis Arguello's name has to be among those of "least hated" fighters. No one ever had a bad word to say about Arguello.

Comment

Arturo Gatti and Mickey Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  Ha, I can think of one guy that REALLY hates Barrera (Morales) and one guy that really hates Morales (Barrera)!

Comment

Also Matthew Saad Muhammed.

Comment

Working...
                    X