No announcement yet.

if BHop beats Pascal will it elevate him to Greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    You are the only person I've seen rate Monzon so lowely and look on him as such a bad fighter, you rank him at 10 or so but you rank Hopkins at 6 ?, I can not see that at all, a cult of Monzon Nut Huggers or a group of people who appreciate / realize what he did / his achievements and one person who doesn't ?.

"That kind of ****" should include looking down on a fighter because you don't like their boxing style or outside life which is the only reason I can see someone ranking Monzon down.

He is without a doubt a top 5 Middleweight, just look at his resume, longevity, reign and skills.
    Whatever. I'll pass on the KoolAid.

PS. When I say "ordinary looking" I'm talking about his ABILITIES not his style.

Poet
    Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 12-16-2010, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Whatever. I'll pass on the KoolAid.

PS. When I say "ordinary looking" I'm talking about his ABILITIES not his style.

Poet
      Very witty rebuttal.

We come here to debate and your word, believe it or not, is not final, just because you don't think for some reason that Monzon should not be rated is no reason to call everyone else that does a fan boy, give us a reason as to why Monzon is not a top Middle instead of just saying "Fanbois, have some KoolAid lololol".

"Don't like it then tough ****" is not a very good argument by the way .

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      (even in the History Section where people are supposed to be above that kind of ****)

Poet
      Last edited by NChristo; 12-16-2010, 12:52 AM.

Comment

he is alreayd a greated fighterd

Comment

Originally posted by RetroGamer View Post
          he is alreayd a greated fighterd
          blik domia kjhfe asf iawlh

I agree in English.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
            Very witty rebuttal.

We come here to debate and your word, believe it or not, is not final, just because you don't think for some reason that Monzon should not be rated is no reason to call everyone else that does a fan boy, give us a reason as to why Monzon is not a top Middle instead of just saying "Fanbois, have some KoolAid lololol".

"Don't like it then tough ****" is not a very good argument by the way .
            I personally agree with Poet though...Hopkins is better than Monzon
            Last edited by JAB5239; 12-17-2010, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X