Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, as I was saying 5 hours ago, the fight was Ali - Holmes all over again: A complete whitewash (120-107, 120-108, 119-108) and a gross mismatch.

Poet

Comment

• I feel like I'm the only person to give Mosely Rounds. A round at the least.

I gave him 1, 5 and 10 with 10-8 kd scoring.

Idk why he didn't throw the right hand ever and clinched so much...

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
        I feel like I'm the only person to give Mosely Rounds. A round at the least.

I gave him 1, 5 and 10 with 10-8 kd scoring.

Idk why he didn't throw the right hand ever and clinched so much...
        Mosley's knockdown wasn't legitimate.....and the judges knew it. 120-107, 120-108, 119-108: Mosley won ONE round on ONE judge's scorecard. That's it. Whitewash.

Poet

Comment

• I thought Mosley did ok in some rounds, the stream I was watching was very choppy though. I want to watch the fight again with better video quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holtol View Post
            I thought Mosley did ok in some rounds, the stream I was watching was very choppy though. I want to watch the fight again with better video quality.
            No doubt Circle will have a good quality version out by tomorrow morning.

Poet

Comment

• Fight was a joke. Just like we all knew when it was signed.

Surely we all know Mosley was going to be awful, in his last 2 fights he has literally and physically SHOWN that he doesn't have it anymore.

Fight was woeful, God knows why Pac didn't up the pace more.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                No doubt Circle will have a good quality version out by tomorrow morning.

Poet
                I would like to watch it, looked like Manny was blazing around the ring bettween pauses. Mosley seemed to do better when he stood his ground but maybe he is to washed up.
                Last edited by Holtol; 05-08-2011, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Fight was a joke. Just like we all knew when it was signed.

Surely we all know Mosley was going to be awful, in his last 2 fights he has literally and physically SHOWN that he doesn't have it anymore.

Fight was woeful, God knows why Pac didn't up the pace more.
                  I still think Mosley could of won. He just needed to be having a good day, and maybe Manny Paquiao a bad day. Anyone can make a mistake even Paquiao. If you ever trained your body or played sports you know what im talking about. Somtimes one of the worst players can be the best its because of biorhythms.

Comment

• Moley is 100% SHOT, not passed his best but SHOT. This win means nothing to Pacquaio's legacy as far as im concerned. We thought this coming in too so its not like everyones being wise AFTER the fight.

Shane couldnt pull the trigger, didnt hold a punch quite the same, didnt have the ambition and seemed tired even though he barely threw. Sad really. What he did do was show that Manny Pacquaio is human. He wasnt the devasting Thrashing Machine from recent fights where his opponent brought the fight to him, it shows he is far less effective when he has to go looking for his man as he most likely would against Floyd Mayweather should they ever fight. JMM stood off him and look at the trouble Pac had with him, even when Cotto got on his toes Manny looked frustrated

I believe Manny when he complained about his legs tho, he lacked his usual spring and bounce. Still u cant complain when u pretty much shutout a guy with Shanes pedigree who had never been stopped and only ever been down the once (twice same fight)

For the record i gave Mosley the first and Manny everything else including his KD 10-8, Mosley's was never a KD but a push and i gave that round to Pacquaio

Comment

• manny pacquiao has passed his prime

his attempts at great handspeed last night looked like flailing
                      he was getting off balance
                      his legs were definitely not moving with the precision and speed they had been (any anybody who has aged past the age of 25 will tell you that legs are the first thing to go on a man's body)

he's looked less than hungry in training (being a congressman will do that to you. there is no denying that it takes away from his career as a fighter)

and don't get me started on shane
                      he looked like he was keeping his guns in their holsters in an attempt to keep manny from getting angry and punishing him.
                      i'm not going to hold this against shane
                      i want to see him retire with enough money to live like the champion he should

Comment

Working...
                      X