No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    That's funny, I've been having the same struggle recently. I'll watch one of Wlad's videos where he seems like a great. He does a lot of stuff with kids, he gets all those KO's, he's fast, powerful, has good skills. I think to myself "hey. I just haven't given him enough of a chance as a fighter!" And then I watch a fight and I'm asleep by the third round. Maybe I'm watching the wrong fights. I hope so. Are there any exciting Wlad fights?
    Lol same bro. I usually start a fight rooting for him, hoping he opens up and does what the HW champ SHOULD do but every time out im left disapointed and rootin for the poor sod in the other corner.

In the guys defence he used to fight more positively but he got stopped, the man has a weak chin and he knows it so he has done the smart thing and changed his style to suit.

All i know is i dont enjoy his fights and as cool as he is i want Haye to blast him out

Comment

• What do you guys think about the Martinez vs Dzinziruk fight? I am starting to think Dzinziruk might win a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holtol View Post
        What do you guys think about the Martinez vs Dzinziruk fight? I am starting to think Dzinziruk might win a decision.
        He is an outstanding boxer and I can easily see that happening. If forced to pick a winner I'll go with Martinez because of his superior activity and competition. The huge odds on Dzinziruk are very tempting though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          He is an outstanding boxer and I can easily see that happening. If forced to pick a winner I'll go with Martinez because of his superior activity and competition. The huge odds on Dzinziruk are very tempting though.
          If I was forced to pick a winner I would pick Martinez also. Something about Dzinziruk style reminded me of what Pavlik did in the mid rounds against Martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            I agree. I think it's a much more competitive fight than a lot of people think.

Comment

• Dzinziruk will land plenty of jabs especially early on,i expect serg's lateral movemt too be too much for him down the stretch though

Comment

• Wlad is an incredible force but is not fun to watch.i just wait for the highlights and fast forward to the KO punch

Comment

• Martinez impressed me last night. I want to see him fight Pirog next then Ward or Bute. Martinez looks vulnerable in his fights but always finds a way to win.
                  Last edited by Holtol; 03-13-2011, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Well that was violent.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                      Well that was violent.
                      Watchu talkin bout Willis?

Comment

Working...
                      X