Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac hasn't been the same since he obliterated Margarito...and I might argue since he beat Cotto. Margarito wasn't as much a challenge as he could have been. But he doesn't have the same killer instinct (cliche, but really true in this case) and his legs don't have the same bounce. He's just not as good as he once was.

Comment

• Lmfao

war lopezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mad bottle maaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

• Originally posted by banburner View Post
        Lmfao

war lopezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mad bottle maaaaaaaaaaad

Ortiz should quit fighting at The Staples Center. Or at least quit quitting at The Staples Center. Couldn't happen to a bigger clown.

Comment

• Victor Ortiz is not built for Boxing.

That much is abundantly clear in my eyes.

Comment

• I wasn't suprised a bit. I was high on Ortiz's power early in his career, but after the Maidana bout I knew. He did pull a win off in the Berto bout but aside from that he never showed he had what it takes. Especially in big bouts.

Comment

• excellent fight on 9/1

I'm really looking forward to Golovkin-Proksa on HBO tomorrow. I've seen both fight several times on live streams from Europe. Golovkin is a killer puncher who had a brilliant amateur career. Proksa is very fast and sharp. They are at the top echelon at 160 and this is an terrific matchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                I'm really looking forward to Golovkin-Proksa on HBO tomorrow. I've seen both fight several times on live streams from Europe. Golovkin is a killer puncher who had a brilliant amateur career. Proksa is very fast and sharp. They are at the top echelon at 160 and this is an terrific matchup.
                Its Burns vs Mitchell that has me pumped! Genuine 50/50 pick em fight......Backing The Scotsman though!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  Its Burns vs Mitchell that has me pumped! Genuine 50/50 pick em fight......Backing The Scotsman though!
                  That is a good fight. Unfortunately very few in the US will get to see it.

Comment

• Hate to come to Ortiz' defense, because Ive *****ed at him already for it.. but his recent jaw injury was exceptionallllly bad. Like really bad. Almost seemed as if he got hit on that jaw anymore he would have permanent damage for the rest of his life.

Im by no means a defendant of the guy... the Maidana **** was inexcusable and the Floyd **** was ridiculous... but the latest... that was a bad injury.... they said it was shattered and he needed multiple plates.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                      Can't wait for that.

I'm rooting for Kev all the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X