No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    It sure doesn't help JMM though. Killed his chances for a rematch this year. Pac-Bradley II is a sure thing to happen this fall.
    Absolutely.

I'm pretty sure the Mayweather-Pacquaio ship has sailed for good now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Absolutely.

I'm pretty sure the Mayweather-Pacquaio ship has sailed for good now.
      That happened about a a year ago in my eyes, if not more.

Comment

• I agree. Pacquiao Mayweather is done. If it happens, it'll be at least two years from now...both past their primes.

Comment

• NSB is being hilarious. The place is flooded by moaning confronted by hating and the most massive use of the milk bottle smily in the history of this website.

I would kinda like to see PBF get robbed too, just to see the aftermath.

Comment

• On a lighter note, Rigondeaux... Incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              On a lighter note, Rigondeaux... Incredible.
              He is the goods, but in round 3 he was not doing much of anything. There are certain sides to his game (that and his inside fighting mostly) which are a bit of a liability IMO. But, let me say it clearly, Wow.. what a fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
                He is the goods, but in round 3 he was not doing much of anything. There are certain sides to his game (that and his inside fighting mostly) which are a bit of a liability IMO. But, let me say it clearly, Wow.. what a fighter.
                He's my hero.

Looks like some mad gurkha machete weilding snake madman super skilled stealthy warrior.

Comment

He's my hero.

Looks like some mad gurkha machete weilding snake madman super skilled stealthy warrior.
                  He's always reminded me of an alien, got that look about him.

Comment

He's my hero.

lol wish i could green k you

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                      Rigondeaux is amazing talent, but unfortunetely he'll never be ATG pro.
                      He has the most beutiful footwork I ever saw in my life(I didn't see Willie Pepp fighting ), amazing balance, hand-eye coordination, that confidence and physicall gifts, I also believe he's not really natural super bantamweight. Maybe he's growing to this weight-class now, but I think he first 118 much better.
                      But at the other hand, he's one handed fighter. He uses his right hands exclusively to defence and faints and left hand is his offensive weapon. That may work for Kennedies of the world, but will hurt him against very best.
                      I also feel he's chinny, his head looks small and even in this fight I felt that he was slightly hurt by Kennedys hook at one point.
                      Still he's one of my favorites to watch, just beutiful.

Up to 120 billion he retires an ATG.

Comment

Working...
                      X