History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    Could end up interesting!
    Don't be surprised, I thibk Niki could out debate some of you guys. She knows her stuff very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
      Don't be surprised, I thibk Niki could out debate some of you guys. She knows her stuff very well.
      Get her account set up DT.

Comment

• nobuhiro ishida is tough as nails

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          nobuhiro ishida is tough as nails
          He's a damn samurai.

Comment

nobuhiro ishida is tough as nails
            Dude is tough no doubt about it but i dont think Paul had a whole lot of power going on last night

Decent performance and a virtual shutout of a guy who KO'd Kirkland in 1 but im just not sold on his comeback, it felt like he could just get chinned at any given moment....

I dont blame Williams for not wanting Kirkland as he is looking for TOP names and big money, he deserves it too IMO but his reply to Larry about leaving that one to his promoter/manager was noteable after calling out Alvarez and JC...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Dude is tough no doubt about it but i dont think Paul had a whole lot of power going on last night

Decent performance and a virtual shutout of a guy who KO'd Kirkland in 1 but im just not sold on his comeback, it felt like he could just get chinned at any given moment....

I dont blame Williams for not wanting Kirkland as he is looking for TOP names and big money, he deserves it too IMO but his reply to Larry about leaving that one to his promoter/manager was noteable after calling out Alvarez and JC...

dereck chisora is tough as nails.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Haye is about as close to a wimp as I've ever seen in a pro boxer. He hits Chisora with a bottle, runs, throws a tripod, and then backpedals from Chisora's trainer, not even Chisora himself. And Vitali just sat back and watched, laughing. That was the funniest part, his face as he watched.

I can't say I like Chisora, but this is VERY entertaining. David Haye isn't going to leave his home for the next six months, he's going to be worried about Chisora waiting outside with a f***ing Molotov ****tail or something.

It's funny how the auto censor took out the word c0cktail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  Get her account set up DT.
                  She appreciates the thought but she doesn't think being a female would fit in well here.

She can work cuts lile nobody's business though.

Add another KO to my record. 5th round. Took so long cuz he outweighed me by 30lbs. In the middle of a highschool gym during a basketball games halftime. Smh.

Comment

• salido - lopez II round 9 is one of the best you will ever see. lopez took a hell of a beating throughout the fight.

juanma cannot get out of the way of punches
                    and he cant make 126 forever. it is over for him.

if you have not gotten a chance i highly suggest checking the fight out. i'll post a link if i can find one. pretty damn unreal. the fight to beat for FOTY for sure.

Comment

salido - lopez II round 9 is one of the best you will ever see. lopez took a hell of a beating throughout the fight.

juanma cannot get out of the way of punches
                      and he cant make 126 forever. it is over for him.

if you have not gotten a chance i highly suggest checking the fight out. i'll post a link if i can find one. pretty damn unreal. the fight to beat for FOTY for sure.
                      I was jumping in my seat at round 9. It was obvious Salido was going to pull through in the end though.

Comment

Working...
                      X