Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisora sold this fight all the way up to the opening bell and while i know most of the guys in this section will hate the slap, spitting water at Wlad and stepping to Vit as he entered the ring - I LOVED IT! Very entertaining and got me ready to rumble after a SHOCKINGLY Bad undercard and some twat sining a garbage song on the piano.....

Del fought very well against the Big man and had he opened up a bit more he would have had a real chance, id have liked some more body jabs too they worked well and he couldnt miss when he threw one....
    Vitali to his credit at 40 beat a young hungry opponent who came prepared and wanted to win. Chisora is now relevant as a top flight HW after 18 fights and 15 wins...
    What it did confirm to me even if Vitali isnt Quite what he was (he hasnt fallen that far) is that a Mike Tyson would RIP him to Pieces

Now the fun part, OMFG!!!

U guys probably hated it being the class acts u gents are but im perhaps not as decent as some of u and like a bit of thuggery now and again so LOVED the Presser!
    Haye running his mouth trying to muscle in on the lime light and snatch a title shot without doing any fighting was annoying but he kept it gangster when Del stepped to him and knowing the unpredictablity of Chisora and the comments he had made i dont blame Haye for tagging him, Del would have hit him u can be sure of that! The Mele and madness afterwards has Joe public talking and excited and THE fight is Now Haye vs Chisora, a HW fight im genuinely excited about and one i feel will even make good viewing in the ring never mind the build up! Get it made!

"Im going to SHOOT David Haye!" "Im going to Physically Burn him!" Brilliant!

Best line of the presser goes to Bonte though "Chisora showed his Heart... You showed your Toe!"

Comment

• Haye is about as close to a wimp as I've ever seen in a pro boxer. He hits Chisora with a bottle, runs, throws a tripod, and then backpedals from Chisora's trainer, not even Chisora himself. And Vitali just sat back and watched, laughing. That was the funniest part, his face as he watched.

I can't say I like Chisora, but this is VERY entertaining. David Haye isn't going to leave his home for the next six months, he's going to be worried about Chisora waiting outside with a f***ing Molotov ****tail or something.

Comment

• In 2 weeks time you'll hear front page news.

"David Haye found shot dead in his home"

Seriously, someone needs to bump that thread from this section about Boxing's biggest nutcases, I was talking about Chisora from all the way back then.

As for the Cloud fight, I haven't seen it yet. Heard it was a bad robbery.

Boxing is just a state at the moment, so many flat out robberys in recent years;

Williams-Lara
        Chisora-Helenious
        Kotelnik-Alexander
        Marquez-Pac 3

Now this.

All off the top of my head.

It's a joke. Something has to be done.

Comment

• Although entertaining, still utterly embarrassing for British boxing..

Haye is like a screaming brat who's had his sweeties taken away..

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            In 2 weeks time you'll hear front page news.

"David Haye found shot dead in his home"
            It wouldn't surprise me.

Wife and two kids shot as well.

Comment

• Watched the Cloud Campillo fight twice.

First time I had cloud winning by three, the second time by one.

It was a close fight but not a robbery. Judges were kimda screwy tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
                Watched the Cloud Campillo fight twice.

First time I had cloud winning by three, the second time by one.

It was a close fight but not a robbery. Judges were kimda screwy tho.
                what the **** man!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  what the **** man!!!!!
                  There are only two people who can truly and accurately judhe the work of great infighting. A great infighter and someone who has faced a great infighter. I am both.

The judges in boxing have been weird in general for a while though. And cloud needs to step up his game and incorporate better head movement. I cringed watching his head movement.

Comment

• scoring campillo and cloud as we speak!

through the third and i havnt given a round to cloud yet.

the fourth was his best since the first so far.

Edit : the judges certainly gave cloud the fourth. close round. gave it to campillo. he cut him and landed some nice left hands. cloud backed him up and landed some hard shots but i gave the balance to campillo.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
                      There are only two people who can truly and accurately judhe the work of great infighting. A great infighter and someone who has faced a great infighter. I am both.

The judges in boxing have been weird in general for a while though. And cloud needs to step up his game and incorporate better head movement. I cringed watching his head movement.
                      You should call him out. Show him what Joe Frazier would do!

What great infighter did you face? Or are you referring to sparring Joe?

Comment

Working...
                      X