Bert Sugar ''Pernell Whiatker IS NOT a Top 40 ATG''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert Sugar ''Pernell Whiatker IS NOT a Top 40 ATG''

Thoughts???????

If not then he is probably close. Excellent fighter. But its fairly easy to think of 40 other truely amazing ATGs.

Comment

I'd find it hard to leave him out of the top 10 personally

Comment

He's a joke. If you didn't fight in the middle ages or when Jesus was born then you are not a top 40 ATG.

Comment

If I had any respect for Bert Sugar this might bother me. But I don't.

Comment

Bert Sugar needs to STFU because he has never done a thing to warrant him being some thing worth of note in boxing besides blab his useless mouth, and he ALWAYS say horribly wrong things when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolo Punch View Post
              Thoughts???????

When it comes to rating fighters, I stopped paying attention to Sugar a long time ago. He even stoops to lying at times. I respect that he's been around boxing for years, but after a while he lost credibility when it comes to rating fighters. I think he even once said that Jerry Quarry, Shavers, and Bonevena would have toyed with the Klitschko's. I can't respect that type of ******ity.

Comment

Well,he is

Comment

If only Whitaker had the amazing resume and track record of facing & beating the top guys of his time as Jack Dempsey (who is in Bert's top 10).

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    When it comes to rating fighters, I stopped paying attention to Sugar a long time ago. He even stoops to lying at times. I respect that he's been around boxing for years, but after a while he lost credibility when it comes to rating fighters. I think he even once said that Jerry Quarry, Shavers, and Bonevena would have toyed with the Klitschko's. I can't respect that type of ******ity.
                    Maybe Shavers would have the chance to crack Wlad's jaw but you gotta stay around long enough

but yea Burt Sugar is bat shit crazy if Pea is out of the top 40

Comment

Working...
                    X