Current Wlad vs. Prime Lennox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Wlad vs. Prime Lennox

out of 10 fights.........

Lennox wins 9 out of 10. 1 out of 10 Lennox slips and busts his head entering the ring.

Poet

Comment

6 out of 10 at least for lennox the 4 losses come from his cracked chin

Comment

I think it's close to a 50/50 fight. Nearly the same style, size, power, chin, speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Holtol View Post
          I think it's close to a 50/50 fight. Nearly the same style, size, power, chin, speed.
          I see Lewis as more active with better defense. Wlad isn't comfortable with the fight being brought to him and has never had to face a fighter with the capabilities of Lennox. It would be a slow pace till Lewis figured out Wl;ads jab and than it would be curtains.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            I see Lewis as more active with better defense. Wlad isn't comfortable with the fight being brought to him and has never had to face a fighter with the capabilities of Lennox. It would be a slow pace till Lewis figured out Wl;ads jab and than it would be curtains.
            Not only that, but Lennox can match Wlad in reach which essentially nullifies Wlad's pawing jab: Unlike the usual short-armed sacrificial lamb they've been feeding to Wlad the past several years.

Poet

Comment

Lennox 10 out of 10. Lennox always got up for the big fights, and would do so for Wlad. Lennox is just too damn good for Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                6 out of 10 at least for lennox the 4 losses come from his cracked chin
                Lennox's chin problems are overrated. The two times he got knocked cold were by nobodies when Lennox didn't take them seriously enough, and when he did take them seriously he destroyed them.

Comment

Lewis would win 8 out of 10. And I am being generous.

Wlad wouldn't be able to use his size as effectively and Lennox is one of the best strategists in his prime. Always had a game plan. Despite being a safety first fighter, he always went for the kill when he smelled blood or when he felt like an opponent didn't belong in the ring with him, like Botha, Golota, and Grant. He could also have finished Tyson off sooner, but he enjoyed toying with him.

Lewis always looked so relaxed in the ring. Wlad looks uncomfortable at times when his opponents press the action. He loves keeping a huge distance, but Lewis had a longer reach and always worked off the jab.

Lewis would have beat Vitali in a rematch as well. He would win 10 out of 10 against Vitali.

Comment

9 times out of 10 Lennox

Comment

Working...
                    X