No announcement yet.

Klitschko Brothers would murder midget Joe Louis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko Brothers would murder midget Joe Louis

This is a fact.Joe Louis was a cruiserweight at best. He is too small and would get demolished by Steelhammer and Ironfist. Americans don't like hearing this and will probably cry because Europeans dominate Heavyweights now, but this is Scientific and evolutionary fact.
    Man evolves and Klitschko brothers are superior to Midget Louis. Thoughts?

the only thought im going to interject in this soon to be arguement is that 6'1 1/2" is not being a midget. Technically 4'9" was a midget last time i checked.

That's all i wanted to say when people call people 6 feet + midgets. I WISH i was that tall

Comment

Hi Magicman.

Comment

Relatively speaking he is a midget.

Comment

Klitschkos have the highest KO% of all time and Louis got KTFO by Schmeling.

Louis is too small and has a short reach, glass jaw and flat footed.

Comment

Vitali would never lose to Light Heavyweight Charles, Cruiserweight Marciano and contender Schemling

Comment

Originally posted by Zizou10 View Post
              This is a fact.Joe Louis was a cruiserweight at best. He is too small and would get demolished by Steelhammer and Ironfist. Americans don't like hearing this and will probably cry because Europeans dominate Heavyweights now, but this is Scientific and evolutionary fact.
              Man evolves and Klitschko brothers are superior to Midget Louis. Thoughts?
              Dude you are going to be banned. You are going to be banned hard. Are you the magic man? Thats this boards biggest mystery. Everyone who uses logic and thinks that giant, in shape, freaks of nature with great athleticism and skills would beat guys 60 lbs less than them is a possible Magic Man.

Of course the Klitschko's would beat Louis. A cruiser with less skills and a weak chin Max Schmeling beat Louis. But thats not going to matter, because youre going to be banned, because youre a troll. Sure Sonny Boy says that every fighter who retired before 1990 would beat the Klitschko's without offering and logic or reasoning. Dude thinks Max Schmeling would KO Vitali, but he's a boxing historian. You are a troll.
              moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

No they wouldnt,louis is one of the greatest HW's of all time and the klits dont hold a candle to him

Get a life troll,you are a joke

Comment

Louis was,give or take a few,an average size (and weight)heavyweight for his day. I agree he would have no chance with todays giants,e.g. the Klitschkos,if they(the Klitschkos)could be transported in time to the 40's
                  However comparing different eras,in the heavyweight division, is impossible to determine due to the weight,hieght and size differences involved.
                  moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                    Dude you are going to be banned. You are going to be banned hard. Are you the magic man? Thats this boards biggest mystery. Everyone who uses logic and thinks that giant, in shape, freaks of nature with great athleticism and skills would beat guys 60 lbs less than them is a possible Magic Man.

Of course the Klitschko's would beat Louis. A cruiser with less skills and a weak chin Max Schmeling beat Louis. But thats not going to matter, because youre going to be banned, because youre a troll. Sure Sonny Boy says that every fighter who retired before 1990 would beat the Klitschko's without offering and logic or reasoning. Dude thinks Max Schmeling would KO Vitali, but he's a boxing historian. You are a troll.
                    No I'm not Magicman. I'm TruthMan.

If louis was fighting in this era, he would be a cruiserweight fighting guys like Cunningham, Huck and Green. Same with Marciano. This is fact.

If Klitschko's were fighting in Louis era, they would be undefeated and dominating the entire division for 3 decades.

Louis lost to a LHW.

Comment

Working...
                    X