Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Foreman vs Lennox Lewis Prime for Prime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ivich View Post

He doesn't wind me up I just find it curious that a supposedly adult would spend his time making such asinine sewage.I dont think he has any interest in boxing ,or in debating about the subject,he's just a mindless pathetic troll who craves attention.
    - - Monsieur, stick to FrenchFried Ungutted Snails and Wino Wine. They'd even laugh at you in France.

Again how many X was Lewie one punched to Bolivia via Timbuktu?

Big George was never down in his 80s-90s comeback and obviously bigger than Lewie, and still quick enough to have had Vander hanging on for dear life in the championship rounds in a fight me and my buds thought Big George won. That was 8 years before Lewie ever dared to fight Vander, and his first showing he was more fainting goat than fighter.

If we gonna compare 70s George to Lewie, we gonna make Lewie turn pro age 19 with an Olympic Gold Medal? Then are we gonna dehydrate him before every match like Sadler used to do?

Easy $$$ for George...

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Monsieur, stick to FrenchFried Ungutted Snails and Wino Wine. They'd even laugh at you in France.

Big George was never down in his 80s-90s comeback and obviously bigger than Lewie, and still quick enough to have had Vander hanging on for dear life in the championship rounds in a fight me and my buds thought Big George won. That was 8 years before Lewie ever dared to fight Vander, and his first showing he was more fainting goat than fighter.

If we gonna compare 70s George to Lewie, we gonna make Lewie turn pro age 19 with an Olympic Gold Medal? Then are we gonna dehydrate him before every match like Sadler used to do?

Easy $$$ for George...
      Yeah never forget how hard Foreman hit Holy. Sneaky heavy shots that bounced his head like never before. He doesnĆ¢Ā€Ā™t go down but his head hurts for the rest of the fight lol

theres some logic to the dehydration effect though. The idea is you dehydrate but not to a sickly amount. Your body goes into a certain state and it gives you a speed and stamina boost. Then you take small sips of the water as the fight progresses in the mid rounds onward. Its a weird concept but apparently it actually works and was a fundamental thing you did back in the day

as for Foreman vs Lewis. 90s Foreman might grab the upset of the century. Lewis who usually uses his size suddenly cannot. And because he is a large man hes rather easier to hit than a pesky small fighter. That glass suspect chin though just seems like something bad could happen. I am trying to imagine how effective Lewis would be trying to hit George, and if he was better than a 93 holy
      Last edited by them_apples; 10-29-2023, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
        Let's see.....Lennox has no significant reach advantage here, has an inferior jab to a prime Foreman, has no real speed advantage over George, and is going in with a less than steller chin against a top-2 hardest Heavyweight puncher. Sounds like bad news for Lennox to me: Early KO for Foreman and a trip to the ER for Lewis

Poet
        Poet are you still alive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

****** idiot follower why did you compare people who fought nothing like george

Lennox Ran though golata a man who was way tougher then george was who fought similar to him

George would be destroyed by lennox its easy to see this

George was weak to hard shots shown by Ron watch matches next time before you comment you idiot

And the people who dropped lennox caught him when he wasnt taking those dudes serious that quote was exposed years ago so why you said it no idea and they had better tech then george and was more skilled then he was you idiot
          - - A rare classic proof of the devolution of modern man as further evidenced by the murderous, environmental international thrust of the 3rd millennium.

And who to thank but the usual suspect anthropoids…Gee, Thanks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

Easy $$$ for George...
            Its strange that you did not notice I haven't made a prediction, so why you are picking Lewis apart and hyping up Foreman is rather baffling?

My comment was the following,which expressly referred to you.

"I don't think he has any interest in boxing ,or in debating about the subject,he's just a mindless pathetic troll who craves attention."

Which is emphatically borne out by the infantile garbage you post.

It appears you have taken it upon yourself to give an opinion on my behalf,there really is no need, I find I can speak quite adequately for myself.
            You seem to have some obsession with snails,I suppose there is no harm in it,rather like yourself ,harmless but irrelevant.

Are you this childish when not on this forum,or is it like a shirt you put on whenever you."hear the voices",and feel compelled to make your fatuous presence known?

I don't know about France, where I shall be on the 20th of this month for a few days ,Paris for my birthday.

But the forum certainly laughs at you!

For the record I think it's a 50/50 fight.
            Last edited by Ivich; 11-09-2023, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gojira View Post
              basically goes the same as foreman-moorer but with lewis not getting knocked out
              Moorer is more skillful and LL, more talented. Heā€™s just smaller and not as strong. When Foreman fought MM he was undefeated and beat prime Holyfield. Heā€™s also a southpaw. Lewis is a big target, much easier to hit and usually doesnā€™t have to worry as much due to him being bigger and stronger than most guys, not Foreman though. Heā€™s certainly not stronger than GF. Watch George steamroll 6 ft 7 Cooney if you want to see what happens when you give Foreman a big target.

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post

Moorer is more skillful and LL, more talented. Heās just smaller and not as strong. When Foreman fought MM he was undefeated and beat prime Holyfield. Heās also a southpaw. Lewis is a big target, much easier to hit and usually doesnāt have to worry as much due to him being bigger and stronger than most guys, not Foreman though. Heās certainly not stronger than GF. Watch George steamroll 6 ft 7 Cooney if you want to see what happens when you give Foreman a big target.
                Moorer's biggest flaw was the chin. I always remember how Tua just flattened him
                them_apples them_apples likes this.

Comment

Moorer is more skillful and LL, more talented. Heās just smaller and not as strong. When Foreman fought MM he was undefeated and beat prime Holyfield. Heās also a southpaw. Lewis is a big target, much easier to hit and usually doesnāt have to worry as much due to him being bigger and stronger than most guys, not Foreman though. Heās certainly not stronger than GF. Watch George steamroll 6 ft 7 Cooney if you want to see what happens when you give Foreman a big target.
                  And that was an old fat Foreman. Against an in-prime Foreman they might have been reading Cooney the last rites.
                  them_apples them_apples likes this.

Comment

Lewis fought plenty pf guys on a par with him for size and probably strength.

Comment

• When it comes to big heavyweights, it can be anyone's game. It really depends on who's having a good day and landing those power shots. I've seen some crazy upsets in boxing, so I wouldn't count anyone out.

Comment

Working...
                      X