No announcement yet.

Tyson was no more robbed against Douglas than Lewis was against McCall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - No, U mentioned Thug in relation to Tyson being robbed with a 15 second count when he KOed Buster.

There is no thug relationship between the two, but somewhere in that garbled mass of jello between U ears, there is.
    Oh, so you didn't call Wilder a thug? Or you just didn't call him a thug in THIS thread?

15 second count? Legendary nights says it was 13 seconds. But a refs count doesn't go by seconds. Therefore there was no robbery as Douglas was poised and able to get up when he wanted but used the refs count to take full advantage of recovering.

Man you lie and exaggerate like a child.
    Last edited by JAB5239; 11-02-2022, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Tyson was ball draint, because he was plowing lots of hot Japanese groupies.

He underestimated Busters motivation .
      He definitely overlooked Douglas and that’s on him.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Oh, so you didn't call Wilder a thug? Or you just didn't call him a thug in THIS thread?

15 second count? Legendary nights says it was 13 seconds. But a refs count doesn't go by seconds. Therefore there was no robbery as Douglas was poised and able to get up when he wanted but used the refs count to take full advantage of recovering.

Man you lie and exaggerate like a child.
        - - Nah, in this thread I call U out for U lowbrow thug fetish.

Good U found a silly boy link to help form the soft clay of U noggin. I timed it a 14-15 sec.

11-12 sec can be excused as an expected margin of era, but anything more is flagrant incompetence.

The count represents the count of the timekeeper at that KD point in time who keeps his time in minutes and seconds. That boxing cannot reconcile it professional accounting practices is exactly what I expect out of a lowbrow sport with lowbrow fans like U.

Case in point when Nat interrupted the fight between Ali and Walcott to point out to JJ that 10 sec elapsed with Sonny still on the canvas pinned there because Ali was fighting JJ so he could kick Sonny in the noggin.

10 sec elapsed with Ali not only fighting the ref, but refusing to go to neutral corner, a fail moment in boxing history where they was called up before Congress who concluded they could do nothing for such a lowbrow sport.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Nah, in this thread I call U out for U lowbrow thug fetish.

Good U found a silly boy link to help form the soft clay of U noggin. I timed it a 14-15 sec.

11-12 sec can be excused as an expected margin of era, but anything more is flagrant incompetence.

The count represents the count of the timekeeper at that KD point in time who keeps his time in minutes and seconds. That boxing cannot reconcile it professional accounting practices is exactly what I expect out of a lowbrow sport with lowbrow fans like U.

Case in point when Nat interrupted the fight between Ali and Walcott to point out to JJ that 10 sec elapsed with Sonny still on the canvas pinned there because Ali was fighting JJ so he could kick Sonny in the noggin.

10 sec elapsed with Ali not only fighting the ref, but refusing to go to neutral corner, a fail moment in boxing history where they was called up before Congress who concluded they could do nothing for such a lowbrow sport.
          Wait! Congress had the audacity to call someone/something else corrupt and hopeless?

Who would you rather have a beer with, a pug or your congressman?

And please, please, please, don't take the unintentional bate and say 'my congressman is OK it's the rest who are no good.' **

** The most common answer given to pollsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

Wait! Congress had the audacity to call someone/something else corrupt and hopeless?

Who would you rather have a beer with, a pug or your congressman?

And please, please, please, don't take the unintentional bate and say 'my congressman is OK it's the rest who are no good.' **

** The most common answer given to pollsters.
            - - Depends on the pug or the congressman or woman.

Yup, and glad to exchange glad tidings about one of the myriad of the essential failures of democracy is when 50 states' worth of majorities can't figure out that the vast Majority of Americans hate their Congress representative, est @75% of the voting public.

Comment

Working...
            X