Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you people think Tyson has a better chin than Frazier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post

Got a hot newsflash for you, Junior. Foreman does that with ALL short-arm pressure fighters: Doesn't matter whether their names are "Frazier", "Marciano", or "Tyson". Foreman uses them all like basketballs. It's the worst boxing style matchup imaginable. PS. None of those "bangers" you mentioned Tyson fighting were on Foreman's level for punching power.
    I'd agree that Foreman beats Marciano the way he beat Frazier, however Tyson's speed and explosive power would always be a risky proposition.I'd say those bangers I mentioned all hit as a hard, or harder than Mike Bruce and Bonavena and I would include Alex Stewart too.
    Why do you call me Junior how old to you suppose I am and why?
    I'm pretty new to this site but already its blatantly obvious that not only the level of politeness is rock bottom ,but the level of knowledge appears to be on a par with it. Dissapointing really, I do hope my first impression proves to have been pessimistic .I had hoped to find a home here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

I'd agree that Foreman beats Marciano the way he beat Frazier, however Tyson's speed and explosive power would always be a risky proposition.I'd say those bangers I mentioned all hit as a hard, or harder than Mike Bruce and Bonavena and I would include Alex Stewart too.
      Why do you call me Junior how old to you suppose I am and why?
      I'm pretty new to this site but already its blatantly obvious that not only the level of politeness is rock bottom ,but the level of knowledge appears to be on a par with it. Dissapointing really, I do hope my first impression proves to have been pessimistic .I had hoped to find a home here.
      Dude. The level of intelligence on this forum dropped sharply the moment you entered it. I haven't yet decided if you're just a phucking idiot or a troll trying to wind people up. Quite frankly, someone who obviously doesn't know jack shlt about boxing like yourself is the last person who should making pronouncements on ANYONE else's lack of knowledge. Dismissed, JUNIOR.
      Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 04-11-2022, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Dude. The level of intelligence on this forum dropped sharply the moment you entered it. I haven't yet decided if you're just a phucking idiot or a troll trying to wind people up. Quite frankly, someone who obviously doesn't know jack **** about boxing like yourself is the last person who should making pronouncements on ANYONE else's lack of knowledge. Dismissed, JUNIOR.
        Joe Louis was the Champ when I was born. I boxed for about20 years, started collecting fight films in the 60's and amassing an extensive boxing library to go with it.I'm also a regular attendee at the fights.You on the other hand are just an illiterate and immature muppet who is brave from the safety of his PC.
        You have no knowledge, no manners and definitely no class.
        Waste of time and space.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

Joe Louis was the Champ when I was born. I boxed for about20 years, started collecting fight films in the 60's and amassing an extensive boxing library to go with it.I'm also a regular attendee at the fights.You on the other hand are just an illiterate and immature muppet who is brave from the safety of his PC.
          You have no knowledge, no manners and definitely no class.
          Waste of time and space.
          No, you're an anonymous non-entity on the internet making claims that are as self-serving as they're unprovable. In all likelihood you're just a kid who's read a couple of books and likes to run his cum dumpster. As I said in the other post, you take a trip to Phuckoffville now. Toodles, Cupcake.
          Anthony342 Anthony342 likes this.

Comment

No, you're an anonymous non-entity on the internet making claims that are as self-serving as they're unprovable. In all likelihood you're just a kid who's read a couple of books and likes to run his cum dumpster. As I said in the other post, you take a trip to Phuckoffville now. Toodles, Cupcake.
            I like Phuckoffville. I'm gonna use that one too, man. I'll give credit though. I don't like stealing stuff. I've often used Island of Misfit Douchebags myself. Giving this a like.
            StarshipTrooper StarshipTrooper likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Imira View Post
              The only people who think Tyson has a better chin than Frazier are Tyson fans who don't know anything about any boxer before 1985.
              This basically answers the question.

I personally think they have similar chins, with Frazier simply being a tougher fighter with more heart and determination.

tyson was a bit of an athletic dynamo, he was literally rockies size but very strong which is what made him difficult (being that small but that strong). Frazier is short for a hw but hes actually quite broad with a big skull.

that being said Frazier is also just a straight up better fighter than Tyson, they have different skill sets but Frazier is just more of a pro. Anyone on Tysons resume a prime Frazier dismantles all the same including the guys that beat Mike (like Holyfield). Frazier destroys Holyfield imo

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post

This basically answers the question.

I personally think they have similar chins, with Frazier simply being a tougher fighter with more heart and determination.

tyson was a bit of an athletic dynamo, he was literally rockies size but very strong which is what made him difficult (being that small but that strong). Frazier is short for a hw but hes actually quite broad with a big skull.
                that being said Frazier is also just a straight up better fighter than Tyson, they have different skill sets but Frazier is just more of a pro. Anyone on Tysons resume a prime Frazier dismantles all the same including the guys that beat Mike (like Holyfield). Frazier destroys Holyfield imo

- - But past prime Frazier may not destroy past prime Vander that past prime Tyson fought.

Really, does Leon ever have a chance against prime Ali?

Of course not. Please do try to keep it real. I and 500 healthy American males with an interest in boxing could've beat the Ali that Lar fought, but of course I ain't the type to pick on 6 yr olds or obviously sick people for a million bucks. Sick Ali made it so Lar had no choice much like Tyson had no choice other than to face tubby Lar.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

I like Phuckoffville. I'm gonna use that one too, man. I'll give credit though. I don't like stealing stuff. I've often used Island of Misfit Douchebags myself. Giving this a like.
                  Use away! Personally, I'm stealing "Island of Misfit Douchebags"

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - But past prime Frazier may not destroy past prime Vander that past prime Tyson fought.

Really, does Leon ever have a chance against prime Ali?

Of course not. Please do try to keep it real. I and 500 healthy American males with an interest in boxing could've beat the Ali that Lar fought, but of course I ain't the type to pick on 6 yr olds or obviously sick people for a million bucks. Sick Ali made it so Lar had no choice much like Tyson had no choice other than to face tubby Lar.
                    Yeah but a 27 year old version would. Id pick chubby frazier over the shopworn holyfield Tyson fought. It would go into the later rounds with holy getting busted up

Comment

Use away! Personally, I'm stealing "Island of Misfit Douchebags"
                      I just had to banish someone this week on Facebook, but didn't see this term in time to use it. There's always next time though for the next fool. Here or on there
                      StarshipTrooper StarshipTrooper likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X