No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton's Greatness?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgaringo View Post
    good post, this pretty much sums up my thoughts. Thing that gets on my **** tho is when people make a big deal about hatton being beat by mayweather and being wiped out by pac. people have to realize that they are two of the best ever, maybe even top 10 ATGs. he was extreemly hard to beat at his best and terrorized B level fighters!
    Mayweather and Manny are top 10 ATGs?

GTFO of this forum and don't post here again.

NSB will welcome you with open arms. Choose your side wisely - Right Wing (Mayweather) or left wing (Manny).

Choose your cult following and enjoy your stay, I'm sure either side will be happy to have your continuous vote.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      Did I say he should have? I said he's been around since then. That means he has 6 years by 2003 to be experienced enough to take a shot at Mosley, DLH, Trinidad, etc...
      Have you found a way to justify this post yet?

How Hatton was garbage because he didn't fight these three guys who were fighting at 154 in 2003?

No one is calling Hatton an ATG, and it's arguable that he'll even make it into the HOF. But for you to sit here and call his whole career garbage is just a bit pathetic, to say the least. 4 time world titlist in 2 weight classes (could've added a 5th if Malignaggi hadn't recently been stripped,) beat Kostya Tszyu while he was #2 p4p.

Quite an overachiever for a guy with a 20" reach, armpit to fist.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
        Have you found a way to justify this post yet?

How Hatton was garbage because he didn't fight these three guys who were fighting at 154 in 2003?

No one is calling Hatton an ATG, and it's arguable that he'll even make it into the HOF. But for you to sit here and call his whole career garbage is just a bit pathetic, to say the least. 4 time world titlist in 2 weight classes (could've added a 5th if Malignaggi hadn't recently been stripped,) beat Kostya Tszyu while he was #2 p4p.

Quite an overachiever for a guy with a 20" reach, armpit to fist.
        and you having a gif in your sig highlighting a guys bad points even though he won the fight just because you nuthug some guys he bad-mouthed,thats pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          Mayweather and Manny are top 10 ATGs?

GTFO of this forum and don't post here again.

NSB will welcome you with open arms. Choose your side wisely - Right Wing (Mayweather) or left wing (Manny).

Choose your cult following and enjoy your stay, I'm sure either side will be happy to have your continuous vote.
          I never said they were top 10 ATGs! If you read my post properly you'd see i said "maybe" even top 10. There careers aren't over yet and the view amongst most ive spoken to is its very possible. Get me?

Comment

If Ricky Hatton's promotional company is still doing business when he becomes eligible for the HOF, then he will be inducted.

His boxing career is borderline HOF. If someone like Don Curry is not in the HOF, then Hatton has his work cut out.

Comment

hes a HOF'er no doubt

Comment

Hatton's career ran along similar lines as Rid**** Bowe's, only he wasn't as good as Bowe.

Comment

I personally don't think he is either HOF and certainly not an ATG, but that's just me. I think you have to be an ATG in general or of a certain division just to get into the HOF. That's the whole point of it. If you're an ATG, you get into the HOF.

I don't think Hatton was ever good enough or did enough to warrant an HOF induction.

Comment

Working...
                  X