No announcement yet.

I dont get Harry Greb's boxing Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Fighting the best and doing it often makes you a better fighter. And as I said greatness is judged by what has actually happened, not some fantasy guess of "Here is another thing for sure is that if he could wait in a mansion for 10 Million dollar offers he and every other fighter would."

Yes Harry Greb hated money he would have never tried to make more of it... lol yeah who is the one making the fantasy guesses again?

Comment

• Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
      Yes Harry Greb hated money he would have never tried to make more of it... lol yeah who is the one making the fantasy guesses again?

You. Im not the one making assumptions on what a fighter may have done if he had 10 million dollars, am I? Like I said, greatness is judged on what has actually happened, not what you think would happen if circumstances were different.

Now do me a favor. Either grow up and post like an adult or go post in NSB. Your snide remarks and insults are annoying myself and other posters. If you can't act right you will be asked to leave.

Comment

You. Im not the one making assumptions on what a fighter may have done if he had 10 million dollars, am I? Like I said, greatness is judged on what has actually happened, not what you think would happen if circumstances were different.

Now do me a favor. Either grow up and post like an adult or go post in NSB. Your snide remarks and insults are annoying myself and other posters. If you can't act right you will be asked to leave.

First of all who have I ever insulted that didn't insult me first?and its ok for others to make and "snide remarks" towards me but I make a few myself and you want me banned?

As for Harry Greb everything you think you know about him as a boxer is an assumption because you have never seen him fight heard him talk or barely even know what he looks like. For all you know he could of been a Sven Ottke type of fighter

Comment

First of all who have I ever insulted that didn't insult me first?and its ok for others to make and "snide remarks" towards me but I make a few myself and you want me banned?
          First off you insulted me by calling me stupid. Second, worry about yourself and I'll worry about everyone else. Third, if I want you out of this section you will be gone. Im trying to give you an opportunity, so grow up!
          As for Harry Greb everything you think you know about him as a boxer is an assumption because you have never seen him fight heard him talk or barely even know what he looks like. For all you know he could of been a Sven Ottke type of fighter

Is that so? So everything written in history is also an assumption, correct? And newspaper accounts, magazine articles and the testimonials from other fighter, many who fought him are assumption to, right? Stop being so naive.

Comment

Is that so? So everything written in history is also an assumption, correct? And newspaper accounts, magazine articles and the testimonials from other fighter, many who fought him are assumption to, right? Stop being so naive.
            EVERY fighter sounds amazing when you're reading about them .

Comment

So what you're saying is every newspaperman, magazine writer, historian, fighter and former foe made up the exact same story about Greb and his abilities as a fighter, and nobody ever felt the need to contradict them till now? THAT is quite a conspiracy my friend.

Comment

"Sven Ottke" type fighters don't have a win over a prime Gene Tunney......just sayin'

Poet

Comment

Nah, twelve rounds of a Klitschko jabbing some fat guy is even worse when you've got to read it.

Comment

Working...
                  X