Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Accomplished HW Lennox Lewis Or Joe Frazier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
    i would favour ali to beat lennox, but ali had also troubles watch the doug jones fight, which is one of my favorite ali fights btw.
    he was not a superhuman either, i see lennox has a good chance, thats all im saying.
    Ive never really enjoyed any of Alis fights against opponents other then Frazier and Foreman, but ill check that fight out. I heard he struggled badly in it.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      i have always found Lewis nuthuggers to be the ones who know the least about the sport of boxing.. they think that size is the decider and make quotes like "Lennox would just be too big" or "Lennox would keep him behind the jab" .... but who did Lewis ever keep behind the jab in his career?
      Evander Holyfield I

Comment

yeah... but was still out of it 10 minutes later and had to be helped down the ring steps, glassy eyed by his brother and handlers.. i know because i was there.
        Haha. First you state Lewis would have never gotten up even if the ref had counted to 100. Then when I pointed out he actually got up after a 6 count, you, completely un-embarassed, pass it off and state you were at the fight. Do you have alzheimers or are you just a bit spastic ;-)

If someone's at the fight, you'd think they'd remember how it ended, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
          Evander Holyfield I
          Correct. Lewis battered Holyfield with the jab that night. This sonnyboy guy is the first person I've ever heard state that Lewis didn't have a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazam! View Post
            Correct. Lewis battered Holyfield with the jab that night. This sonnyboy guy is the first person I've ever heard state that Lewis didn't have a jab.
            Sonny hates Lewis for some reason, a lot of his posts on Lewis are very biased

Comment

Because Lewis is slow, boring, over rated and dodged every good fighter until he knew he could beat them, or never fought them at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                Because Lewis is slow, boring, over rated and dodged every good fighter until he knew he could beat them, or never fought them at all.
                Lewis is boring no doubt, even Manny said the same thing in a very tactful way. Who did Lewis duck according to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Shazam! View Post
                  Haha. First you state Lewis would have never gotten up even if the ref had counted to 100. Then when I pointed out he actually got up after a 6 count, you, completely un-embarassed, pass it off and state you were at the fight. Do you have alzheimers or are you just a bit spastic ;-)

If someone's at the fight, you'd think they'd remember how it ended, eh?
                  was the Rahman fight that the referee could have counted to 100 and Lewis would not have made it up... No heavyweight champion in the history of the sport has been poleaxed like what Lewis was by Rahman and Rahman never replicated that punch against any other of his career opponents and your claiming Lewis would beat the great Muhammad Ali.... get real you clown

Comment

Nope... i dont hate Lewis, i like to tell disillusioned nuthuggers the correct story of the facts on the career of Lennox Lewis... The truth hurts!

Comment

i like to tell disillusioned nuthuggers the correct story of the facts on the career of Lennox Lewis... The truth hurts!
                      Dude, if someone who'd never seen Lewis and didn't know his record came on this board and read your posts, they'd believe Lewis to be nothing more than a b-level fighter. I think some of the wild exagerrations and truth bending you do are pretty indicative of your bias against Lewis. I don't see a lot of objective points or balanced arguments coming out of your posts.

When you list the people Lewis fought, for example, you lean towards the weaker opponents instead of the stronger ones. You forget to mention that he beat Holyfield, Tyson, Klitschko, Mercer, Ruddock.......and if you do, you've got an argument against each and every one. 'over the hill', 'druggie' etc etc etc.

I mean, for one or two fighters, you could get away with it...but you don't do yourself any favours by trying so hard to blow up the negatives while completing ignoring all the positives.

Comment

Working...
                      X