Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Accomplished HW Lennox Lewis Or Joe Frazier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fraziers victory over ali was better than anything lennox did, thats for sure.
    i think the only reason why i would rate lennox over frazier is his dominance, but frazier fought also in an era where it was harder to dominate.
    so i can understand some ppl rate him over lennox, but im not, because i believe lennox size alone would beat many great heavyweights from the past.
    ali has to be at his very best to beat him also, im not sure about 70s ali beating lennox.
    head2head prime frazier would beat lennox in 1 out of 3 fights i would say.
    i dont like lennox, but he was a big heavyweight with good skills, cant deny that.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
      i think the only reason why i would rate lennox over frazier is his dominance, but frazier fought also in an era where it was harder to dominate.
      so i can understand some ppl rate him over lennox, but im not, because i believe lennox size alone would beat many great heavyweights from the past.
      ali has to be at his very best to beat him also, im not sure about 70s ali beating lennox.
      i dont like lennox, but he was a big heavyweight with good skills, cant deny that.
      who did Lewis ever beat to put him as favorite in your book to beat Muhammad Ali of the 70s who beat Frazier, Foreman, Lyle, Quarry, Bugner, Mathis, Bonavena, Bob Foster, Mac Foster, Shavers, Norton, Young, Chuvalo etc etc etc....
      Maybe you rate, Grant, Botha, Fortune, Tua, Butler, Jackson, Akinwande, Bruno & Morrison as better quality opponents than the guys who Muhammad Ali fought..

Rahman & McCall both poleaxed Lennox Lewis and never before or after in their entire career`s did they manage to poleaxe anyother opponent, yet you think Muhammad Ali who hit hard enough to level George Foreman would be unable to beat Lewis... talk about a ****in dick sucker

Comment

And people ask me if I'M serious? You've got to be joking.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          And people ask me if I'M serious? You've got to be joking.
          He's a post-modern fan who can't get past size as the determinate factor in comparing fighters. He thinks Heavyweights should top the pound-4-pound ratings since they have more pounds than anyone else.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            who did Lewis ever beat to put him as favorite in your book to beat Muhammad Ali of the 70s who beat Frazier, Foreman, Lyle, Quarry, Bugner, Mathis, Bonavena, Bob Foster, Mac Foster, Shavers, Norton, Young, Chuvalo etc etc etc....
            Maybe you rate, Grant, Botha, Fortune, Tua, Butler, Jackson, Akinwande, Bruno & Morrison as better quality opponents than the guys who Muhammad Ali fought..

Rahman & McCall both poleaxed Lennox Lewis and never before or after in their entire career`s did they manage to poleaxe anyother opponent, yet you think Muhammad Ali who hit hard enough to level George Foreman would be unable to beat Lewis... talk about a ****in dick sucker
            did u saw the rematch against rahman?
            unlike u im not a delusional hater, lennox has a good chance of beating ali and frazier, doesnt matter prime or not.
            and im one of the biggest ali fans here.
            u should go relax first, then come back and respond again, because its just a fantasy match-up, nothing serious.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              He's a post-modern fan who can't get past size as the determinate factor in comparing fighters. He thinks Heavyweights should top the pound-4-pound ratings since they have more pounds than anyone else.

Poet
              who is talking with u?
              do u have a life besides talking **** about ppl like a girl who doesnt agree with u?

Comment

unlike u im not a delusional hater, lennox has a good chance of beating ali and frazier, doesnt matter prime or not.
                u should go relax first, then come back and respond again, because its just a fantasy match-up, nothing serious.
                I remember Lewis getting outboxed by Bruno of all people, how do you see a Lewis Ali fight playing out?

Comment

who is talking with u?
                  do u have a life besides talking **** about ppl like a girl who doesnt agree with u?
                  It's a public forum. You post it here you make it everyone's business. If you don't want others throwing their 2 cents in then take it to PM.

Poet

Comment

if like you claim Lewis has a good chance against Ali & Frazier then so too must Rahman & McCall...

i am not a hater nor am i a nuthugger, i tell it how it actually was so stop deluding yourself and coming out with bazaar statements which cannot be taken serious..

i have always found Lewis nuthuggers to be the ones who know the least about the sport of boxing.. they think that size is the decider and make quotes like "Lennox would just be too big" or "Lennox would keep him behind the jab" .... but who did Lewis ever keep behind the jab in his career? .... was Lewis too big for Ocassio, Tua or Billups who are all under 6ft tall, why did he not just knock them out if he was "Too Big"

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
                      I remember Lewis getting outboxed by Bruno of all people, how do you see a Lewis Ali fight playing out?
                      i would favour ali to beat lennox, but ali had also troubles watch the doug jones fight, which is one of my favorite ali fights btw.
                      he was not a superhuman either, i see lennox has a good chance, thats all im saying.

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                      if like you claim Lewis has a good chance against Ali & Frazier then so too must Rahman & McCall...

i am not a hater nor am i a nuthugger, i tell it how it actually was so stop deluding yourself and coming out with bazaar statements which cannot be taken serious..

i have always found Lewis nuthuggers to be the ones who know the least about the sport of boxing.. they think that size is the decider and make quotes like "Lennox would just be too big" or "Lennox would keep him behind the jab" .... but who did Lewis ever keep behind the jab in his career? .... was Lewis too big for Ocassio, Tua or Billups who are all under 6ft tall, why did he not just knock them out if he was "Too Big"

u like ignoring what i have said and putting words into my mouth or ?
                      first of all i said lennox is big & skilled, not just a big bum ala valuev.
                      2. u r known as a lennox hater, so dont act like u r just talking about facts.
                      3. i dont want to call names and discredit fraziers career, thats why im out of this debate, thank you.
                      Last edited by Schmerzen; 03-20-2010, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X