Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your All Time favourite Fighters to watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conteh was a wondeful fighter as good a talent as the UK has produced. He never seemed to be too focassed to me and seemed to embrace the celebrity lifestyle a little to much for my liking.
    Bit unfortunate in the 1st fight against Saad as Saad's corner managed to close a bad cut by pouring te equivalent of cement in the cut!

Comment

Tyson
      Frazier
      Marciano
      Barrera
      Morales
      Oscar
      Pac
      Joe Louis
      Young Mayweather (when his hands were good)

So many to list but guys like Tyson, Frazier, and Marciano always intrigued me because of their brutal ferocious style of fighting. They didn't just fight to win or box, they fought to decimate and knock out their opponents in brutal knockout fashion.

I wish Joe Louis could have fought Marciano at a younger age. That would have been spectacular

Comment

Sweet Pea..
        PBF..
        RJJ..
        M. Taylor..but that one kinda depresses the mood for me...

Comment

All those named are great. Action fighters especially like Saad Muhammad, Gatti, Shavers, Marvin Johnson and Danny Lopez were great to watch.

But I really get a kick out of watching guys with world class power and bad chins. You never know who's going to win or get ko'd. Tommy Morrison was a good example. Every fight I knew he might get knocked out at any second, or land his left hook and finish his opponent. It kept me on the edge of my seat.
          His bouts with Joe Hipp, Mercer, Carl Williams and Ruddock were full of excitment for me.

Comment

leonard,sanchez,hearns,foreman,camacho,hamed

Comment

Working...
            X