• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      Raul Garcia vs Moises Fuentes
      This one was good!!

Comment

• Casey Ramos vs Joselito Collado

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          Casey Ramos vs Joselito Collado
          I just happened to catch this awesome lil' war the other night while flicking through the channels.

I could not believe the way Collado absorbed all of Ramos' punches...because they certainly looked heavy and well-thrown.

Comment

• Hugo Cazares vs Tomonobu Shimizu

Comment

• P ornsawan Porpramook vs Akira Yaegashi. What an incredible fight.

Comment

• Watched Leonard-Duran III last night for kicks. Amazing how huge of a fight that still was.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Watched Leonard-Duran III last night for kicks. Amazing how huge of a fight that still was.
                  Just the other day I watched some of the better highlights I had ever seen from all three of their fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Just the other day I watched some of the better highlights I had ever seen from all three of their fights.

"I don't understand it..."

Quality stuff, man. Would love to see something like that today. Couldn't help but picture Mayweather & Pacquiao against a Duran. Sheesh that would be fierce.

Comment

• James Kirkland vs Alfredo Angulo. That's what you call an entertaining beatdown.

Comment

Working...
                      X