Fights You Have To Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
    de marco is a beast......

the ref should have stop it earlier cause saxton looked like he was about 2 punches from the morgue

Comment

• Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
      de marco is a beast......

the ref should have stop it earlier cause saxton looked like he was about 2 punches from the morgue
      Yeah, I really like DeMarco. Poor Saxton copped it bad from Tony and Carmen, But Johnny was a hell of a fighter although he was a bit of a gangster. Basilio was approached By Saxtons people to throw the fight. Carmen told them to get out of sight before he threw them out, luckily for them they took his advise,,,, DeMarco also told them where to go,.. gitsy men to say that to the mafia. Last thing on DeMarco,,...... man could he bang heavy, tjat reminds me, I should put his name on the bangers list,....... and how on earth did Basilio take DeMarco's punches,..... how do you rate Basilio's chin....... I say it's a perfect 10.

Comment

• Comment

• If you skipped it cause you thought it would be farcical, I don't blame you, but Morales-Maidana was an epic battle, especially given Morales' situation.

Comment

• Eddie Sanchez/ vs. J.C Candelo from Fnf a while back.

The fight is good, but what makes it fascinating was that Sanchez came in on literally like 8 hours notice, had to drop like 15 pounds in half a day, and fought his ass off anyway.

At the time Candelo was a highly ranked fighter which made it all the more impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              If you skipped it cause you thought it would be farcical, I don't blame you, but Morales-Maidana was an epic battle, especially given Morales' situation.
              Great Fight. And yeah the fact that we (Morales fans) were worried for his health let alone career going in made it so sweet when he shrugged off a shut eye from so so early on, took Maidana's best shots hurt him in return and at times took him to school! Madaina deserved the win imo but only just

Im worried that was Eriks "LAST GREAT PERFORMANCE" tho and now he's in with another Murderous punching Maidana type in Mattheyse and this time the cat is outta the bag El Terrible is for real, nobody gonna be taking him lightly this time...

Comment

• Raul Garcia vs Moises Fuentes

Comment

• Karo Murat vs Gabriel Campillo 2

Comment

• 2011 has been a pretty good year for entertaining fights. Gary Sykes vs Gary Buckland 2 was a very good domestic British fight.

Comment

• Paul Appleby vs Liam Walsh.

Comment

Working...
                      X