Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights You Have To Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Owen vs Gavin Reid - Part of Sky Sports' Prizefighter tournament, 3 rounds of very good action. Reid stunned a few times in the first, Owen down in the second and badly hurt but came back and stunned Reid towards the end of the round, Reid stunned again in the third, all while keeping pretty good form.

Last edited by Silencers; 08-29-2010, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      Ricky Owen vs Gavin Reid - Part of Sky Sports' Prizefighter tournament, 3 rounds of very good action. Reid stunned a few times in the first, Owen down in the second and badly hurt but came back and stunned Reid towards the end of the round, Reid stunned again in the third, all while keeping pretty good form.
      You listed so many good fights it's hard for me to think of others lol. But one you mentioned stands out in my mind Frankin(Saad Muhammad)-Kates. The then Franklin was face down and looked out cold after being dropped by Kates. I still don't know how he got up and went on to stop Kates. I have that one and many of Saad Muhammad fights recorded. That is an underrated fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
        You listed so many good fights it's hard for me to think of others lol. But one you mentioned stands out in my mind Frankin(Saad Muhammad)-Kates. The then Franklin was face down and looked out cold after being dropped by Kates. I still don't know how he got up and went on to stop Kates. I have that one and many of Saad Muhammad fights recorded. That is an underrated fight.

That was a very underrated fight, Saad looked like he was out then came back and dropped Kates in the next round I think, I haven't seen the fight in a while. The was definitely a great fight.

Comment

• Most of Letterlough's fights were good!

Comment

• i really think so

Comment

• Julian Letterlough was definitely in some great fights. His fights with Julio Cesar Gonzalez and Richard Hall were both great.

Letterlough-Gonzalez:

Last edited by Silencers; 08-29-2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• not sure if it was mentioned in here but

JLC vs Lazcano was pretty brutal

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  not sure if it was mentioned in here but

JLC vs Lazcano was pretty brutal
                  I don't think it has been, that was a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                    I don't think it has been, that was a good fight.
                    Lazcano didn't do as good as I expected him too but it was a good go.

Comment

• Robin Blake vs Adolfo Medel - Just non stop action from the opening bell, Blake knocked Medel down in the first round with a right hook, Medel just got back up and kept punching, Blake hurt Medel again later in the fight but Medel seemed to come on strong in the second half of the fight whereas the tall, lanky Blake seemed to fade a little. Just lots of grit, determination and desire from both guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X