No announcement yet.

Fights You Have To Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    I second this, I haven't seen this fight in years, I'd really like to see it again.
    Give me a little time to find the DVD I have it on and I'll put it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by mhager91490 View Post
      Give me a little time to find the DVD I have it on and I'll put it up.
      We'd appreciate that, thanks man.

Comment

• This thread is great. I just wish I could fit all fights on one dvd and just go down the line. I mean i've seen most of em. But after you see so many you forget about certain ones and forget **** that happens in em.

Comment

• But I just bought a 500 gig external hard drive so I need to download some more because my comp is almost filled.

Comment

• Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
            But I just bought a 500 gig external hard drive so I need to download some more because my comp is almost filled.
            Lots of fights can be fit into that.

Comment

• Bob Satterfield vs Bob Baker - Very good 1 round heavyweight fight, they started exchanging big bombs not long after the opening bell, Baker hurt Satterfield and had him backed against the ropes only for Satterfield to hurt and put down Baker for the count.

Satterfield was in something similar with Clarence Henry but he was the one who got stopped on that occasion. Even though the referee didn't count, Satterfield knocked Henry down and wobbled him but then Henry came back and unleashed a vicious attack on Satterfield that had Satterfield down 3 times.

Last edited by Silencers; 08-29-2010, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Here is the whole thing, enjoy everyone!
                Last edited by mhager91490; 05-08-2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mhager91490 View Post

Here is the first part of the Taylor-Anaya fight, sorry for taking so long to get it on Youtube but my computer hasn't been agreeing with me as of late.
                  Thanks man.

Comment

• One of the better technical scraps I've seen and my second favorite display of Harold Johnson's skills, next to the fifth Archie Moore fight.

This fight was just a straight up brawl, if you like action fights it doesn't get any better than this one.

Another good one that I don't think is on YT is the Steve Murray-Martin Watson scrap that was on ShoBox a few years back, doesn't have near the skill of either of the two fights above but a damn good fight all the same.

Comment

• David Izon vs Darroll Wilson - Izon hurt badly and got a standing 8 count in the first round, he was lucky referee Steve Smoger gave him a standing 8 because he was almost out on his feet. Round 2 was the calmest round of the fight with both fighters having good moments, round 3 became a slugfest between the two, Wilson went down but got back up and fought back valiantly and might have stunned Izon again. Wilson got battered in round 4 and ultimately stopped after Izon nailed him with a right hand. Good heavyweight fight.
                      Last edited by Silencers; 05-11-2010, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X