Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights You Have To Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is one ass kicking tread! A lot of great fights and fights that I have to check out

Other fights that could had not be mentioned:

Chiquita Gonzalez vs Sarjanturog

Jose Luis Lopez vs James Page

Whitaker vs Hurtado

Comment

• Originally posted by mhager91490 View Post
      That was an amazing two rounds, and probably the best uppercut KO I've ever seen, wish the whole fight was available.
      Numata was a really exciting fighter. I tell ya what though, apart from the KO shot, that spinning, jumping uppercut (looked just like the Street Fighter video game uppercut) was the best thing I've ever seen in boxing!

Man, he goes absolutely crazy! Watch from 4.40 to about 5.00 min specifically.
      Last edited by BennyST; 03-02-2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        Roman is one ugly bastard isn't he, seen the jaw on him

Was a terrific fight though.

Comment

• Here is a fight that I really enjoyed:

Comment

• Daniel Estrada vs Angel Rivero - Nice back and forth action, every time that Rivero got hurt, he'd come back with some big shots of his own. Rivero scored a flash knockdown and managed to cut Estrada twice, this was supposed to be a relatively easy fight for Estrada but Rivero put up a great effort. Bad, bad stoppage though which made it anticlimactic.

Comment

• Hasim Rahman vs Corrie Sanders - A very good heavyweight fight, both men down in the 3rd, arguably both down in the 4th but only Sanders got a count, then good action from both men with Rahman stopping Sanders in the 7th. Good stuff.

Comment

• Chartchai Chionoi vs Efren Torres 1 - Very good fight with very good two way action. Torres cut early but seemed to take control of the fight as it wore on, closing one of Chionoi's eyes in the process, Chionoi was hurt by a left hook from Torres, Torres didn't seem to be able to miss with the left hook. Torres was ahead on the cards when the fight was stopped and rightly so. Ring ****zine ranked this as one of the best championship fights of all time.

Last edited by Silencers; 08-29-2010, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• The unexpected slugfest

Underrated brawl, both men hurt, Spinks shows his abililty to dig deep and win a slugfest over a former title challenger Yaqui Lopez

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutTheFat View Post

The unexpected slugfest

Underrated brawl, both men hurt, Spinks shows his abililty to dig deep and win a slugfest over a former title challenger Yaqui Lopez
                    Excellent choices, I think Micheal Spinks gets underrated as far as how exciting he was at times, his fights with EMM, Qawi and especially Lopez were some very entertaining back and forth fights.

Comment

• Khaosai Galaxy's two wars with the aggressive brawler Kenji Matsumura are probably his most entertaining performances and well worth a watch, in both fights it was his strength and power that were the deciding factors but Matsumura put on brave performances in both.

Sun-Kil Moon's fight with Matsumura as well was entertaining and shaping up to be a great battle but it was cut short by a cut.

Paulus Moses' FOTY candidate last year (or the year before) against Yusuke Kobori was an excellent fight and really showcased his skills. It was close at times and Kobori was able to get his right hand home on numerous occasions especially through the first half but Moses had too much skill for him an took over down the home stretch for the most part.

Ernesto Zepeda-Omar Bernal was a knockdown, dragout brawl on Solo Boxeo a few years back. Not a lot of skill shown but as far as entertainment goes it didn't get much better and it ended with an excellent KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X