This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    I wonder if that was the only time BOTH fighters tested positive for steroids in the same fight?
    lol ****ed up milestone.

Watched Tyson-Tillman a few minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      lol ****ed up milestone.

Watched Tyson-Tillman a few minutes ago.

Lol, didn't take long, did it?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        [/B]

Lol, didn't take long, did it?

Ring walk was probably longer.

Comment

Frank Bruno vs Bonecrusher Smith

Bruno seemed to be winning just about every round until being caught in the 10th and final round by some big punches. The loss seemed to do little to Bruno's confidence based on the post-fight interview. He admitted to using Smith as a bit of a sparring partner to go some rounds which back-fired badly when Smith decided to open up in the very last round.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
            Frank Bruno vs Bonecrusher Smith

Bruno seemed to be winning just about every round until being caught in the 10th and final round by some big punches. The loss seemed to do little to Bruno's confidence based on the post-fight interview. He admitted to using Smith as a bit of a sparring partner to go some rounds which back-fired badly when Smith decided to open up in the very last round.
            Ive not seen this fight yet but it sounds like a replay of Tim Witherpoon fight from what ive heard about it. Im gonna keep my eye out for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Ive not seen this fight yet but it sounds like a replay of Tim Witherpoon fight from what ive heard about it. Im gonna keep my eye out for this.
              I think it was more one-sided than the Witherspoon fight, in Bruno's favour. The TKO came out of nowhere really and it was quite brutal as well with Bruno eating punch after punch.

Comment

Trinidad/Hopkins

Something about that fight was just amazing to me. I thought Trinidad would win but the way Hopkins picked him apart and then finished him off in the 12th was a masterpiece. Probably one of my favorite fights

Comment

Two first round knockout fights.

Lamon Brewster vs Andrew Golota and Gerry Cooney vs Ken Norton.

Comment

julio cesar chavez vs roger mayweather 2 yesterday. great fight.

Comment

Just watched Canizalez vs Seabrooks 1+2 and man! two fights grueling tough fights, particularly the first one.

Canizalez, excellent little fighter, good upperbody movement to slip punches, very fast on with his hand but particularly with his feet, excellent at stepping off the line and attacking your from angles, decent puncher.

I would of liked to see hm against Gomez even though Gomez fought at the higher weight, it still would of been a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X