Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivich

You are the one using hyperbole.
    You are the one using adjectives like icing and slept cold,
    and when its pointed out to you that Marciano did not do this to any of his title challengers you start looking around
    for others!

Just stop with the fan boy ass licking and you won't have to defend your wildly over the top idolatry statements all the time! Foreman is quite possibly the hardest puncher of all time. You are absurd!
    Well if you wanna split hairs, no not any of his title challengers, but did it in a title fight when he beat Walcott for the title. The announcer here even says Walcott is out cold. And Walcott is better than Green. So you give him 15 rounds, I say he knocks out Green as well: And that's something to go on, which was his point.
    Last edited by Anthony342; 05-21-2024, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich

Walcott was better than Green,but he was ko'd 6 times.

Green never was.

Patterson was better than Chuvalo , Ali stopped him twice but couldn't stop Chuvalo in2 tries.

If Tyson couldn't stop Green I don't see why Marciano would.
      Because Marciano's better than Tyson and Walcott is better than Green. Walcott fought better opponents than Green, therefore, he was knocked out more times. Patterson was the better boxer than Chuvalo, but Chuvalo had the better chin. As good as Green's chin is, I still say he can't handle Marciano's hard punches over 15 rounds. Marciano carried his power into the later rounds, unlike Tyson.
      them_apples them_apples likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Because Marciano's better than Tyson and Walcott is better than Green. Walcott fought better opponents than Green, therefore, he was knocked out more times. Patterson was the better boxer than Chuvalo, but Chuvalo had the better chin. As good as Green's chin is, I still say he can't handle Marciano's hard punches over 15 rounds. Marciano carried his power into the later rounds, unlike Tyson.
        Thats exactly how I see it. Later on in the fight he gets layed out. Marciano might actually hit harder later in the fight imo.

and yeah Green didn’t get koed much because he’s only famous for talking **** to Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

- - Mike was knocking them out early, so he had no need for late KOs...duh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Mike was knocking them out early, so he had no need for late KOs...duh!!!
            Marciano was knocking them out early as well. And KOs, not stoppages or quittage like many of the guys Mike faced. I can always remember the terrified Bruce Seldon going down from a shot that didn’t land.

Comment

Working...
            X