No announcement yet.

All TIme Matchups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All TIme Matchups

I'm going to post some all time hypothetical matchups from a 2003 Ring ****zine and ask the Forum's opinions on the predicted outcomes.
    Ali v Tyson.
    The Ring thought Tyson would drop Ali in the 1st rd.Ali jabs and moves,and a frustrated Tyson is warned for fouls.
    In the 12 th rd Tyson launches a last effort but is caught with a right hand.A tiring Tyson is caught with a 6 punch combo in the 13th rd and is stopped.The referee saving him.
    Do you:
    Agree?
    Disagree?

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Agree

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post
      I'm going to post some all time hypothetical matchups from a 2003 Ring ****zine and ask the Forum's opinions on the predicted outcomes.
      Ali v Tyson.
      The Ring thought Tyson would drop Ali in the 1st rd.Ali jabs and moves,and a frustrated Tyson is warned for fouls.
      In the 12 th rd Tyson launches a last effort but is caught with a right hand.A tiring Tyson is caught with a 6 punch combo in the 13th rd and is stopped.The referee saving him.
      Do you:
      Agree?
      Disagree?

I remember that issue of Ring. Ali by late stoppage is fine. I also think a mid-rounds gas out by Tyson a la Foreman is a good possibility, too.
      Slugfester Slugfester Ivich Ivich like this.

Comment

Ali v Tyson.
        Do you:
        Agree?
        Disagree?

- - Believe in Ring, Ding Dongs Merrily, and Fairie Queens at U own risk.

21 year old unified Ring Champ Mike would go through 21 yr Ali like a laser through butter...

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Believe in Ring, Ding Dongs Merrily, and Fairie Queens at U own risk.

21 year old unified Ring Champ Mike would go through 21 yr Ali like a laser through butter...
          These opinions are put up for the benefit of the boxing fans here, they can agree or disagree its their prerogative, they are not for infantile trolls like yourself.

You have nothing of value to add to this thread or,indeed any thread, so why don't you just toddle off and get lost somewhere. ****?
          Last edited by Ivich; 05-11-2024, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Ali v Tyson.
            Do you:
            Agree?
            Disagree?

I think it's a good prediction. I just have one nagging problem with it. Ali had a tendency to move straight back. It's how Frasier clipped him. Tyson had very fast feet and was murder coming forwards.

It's quite possible Tyson catches Ali. That's my one caveat.
            Slugfester Slugfester Ivich Ivich like this.

Comment

These opinions are put up for the benefit of the boxing fans here, they can agree or disagree its their prerogative, they are not infantile trolls like yourself.

You have nothing of value to add to this thread or,indeed any thread, so why don't you just toddle off and get lost somewhere. ****?
              - - They need to learn to wipe first. Perhaps U give them some Escargot lessons to get them started...

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - They need to learn to wipe first. Perhaps U give them some Escargot lessons to get them started...
                As I stated . "You have nothing of value to add to this thread or,indeed any thread."

Comment

These opinions are put up for the benefit of the boxing fans here, they can agree or disagree its their prerogative, they are not for infantile trolls like yourself.

You have nothing of value to add to this thread or, indeed any thread, so why don't you just toddle off and get lost somewhere. ****?
                  From the posts I've been seeing in old threads It's pretty apparent he's one of those brain rotted Tyson stan-bois. Now I like Tyson, I think he's fun to watch and a worthy member of the ATG club and should be a solid resident of any thought out top-10 list. He's criminally underrated now thanks to being so outrageously OVERrated by his KoolAid chugging cultists like Queenie for years. Oh, and I saw that old thread where Queenie referred to a post by LondonRingRules as "his post", so he's been trolling this section for a LONG time now. That's about the only thing of value that Monkyman's necromancy of decades old threads brings: I get to see how long a lot of the ish around here has actually been going on and by whom.
                  Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Defecator View Post

From the posts I've been seeing in old threads It's pretty apparent he's one of those brain rotted Tyson stan-bois. Now I like Tyson, I think he's fun to watch and a worthy member of the ATG club and should be a solid resident of any thought out top-10 list. He's criminally underrated now thanks to being so outrageously OVERrated by his KoolAid chugging cultists like Queenie for years. Oh, and I saw that old thread where Queenie referred to a post by LondonRingRules as "his post", so he's been trolling this section for a LONG time now. That's about the only thing of value that Monkyman's necromancy of decades old threads brings: I get to see how long a lot of the ish around here has actually been going on and by whom.
                    Tyson and Holyfield have supplanted Marciano and Frazier in my top ten.

Comment

Working...
                    X