No announcement yet.

Them apples walks into an all Mexican gym and spars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by them_apples View Post

his last post I picture a kid with a knife repeatedly stabbing a photo of me until it dissapears lol
    That is weird.

Comment

his last post I picture a kid with a knife repeatedly stabbing a photo of me until it dissapears lol
      See that's just it Apples, nobody thinks that way about you on here, or even thinks about you in the first place. Who cares, Like you said I don't even remember what our original argument was about, what does that tell you.

This idea that you are important enough to have "haters" and you making this thread with huge expectations as if everybody in Boxing History just stopped what they're doing so that they can watch you box is silly. Read the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester

Well, it is a hopeful portent unless they decided to take it easy on Kid Apples and practice defense. I wish you luck. Have you ever had a sanctioned fight in the ring, pro or amateur? How old are you?
        If you watch the other clips I assure you this guy aint going easy on a dude who walks into a gym all by himself and asks to spar. He tried to take my head off.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

See that's just it Apples, nobody thinks that way about you on here, or even thinks about you in the first place. Who cares, Like you said I don't even remember what our original argument was about, what does that tell you.

This idea that you are important enough to have "haters" and you making this thread with huge expectations as if everybody in Boxing History just stopped what they're doing so that they can watch you box is silly. Read the room.
          Yes but you ARE hating! So I DO have haters!

by the way, I am legitimately also trying to be funny. Its not all serious. And it is funny.

proving my point

you get extremely bothered by me lol

Why is this? I am genuinely curious. You put a lot of effort into this too, you even blocked me for about 2 years and then unblocked me all on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano
            I apologize it took me a while to watch the clip. I didn't have a tiktok and had to figure that **** out.

Bro you are ****y son. Bet you got a mean check too
            thank you sir

Fingers crossed I can work the craft all this year and see what happens.

Canada isn’t the best place to be right now so now is the time!

Comment

I think it is perfectly alright to post a video on a site devoted to boxing, of oneself boxing, for Chrissake.
              at least thats what I thought as well!

I don’t know how other posters might feel. but getting in the ring and trying out all the things we talk about seems like a great thread to make. Pure entertainment. I am the one putting myself at risk.
              Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

I think it is perfectly alright to post a video on a site devoted to boxing, of oneself boxing, for Chrissake.
                Yes indeed!
                them_apples them_apples likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229
                  Apple,

Where are you that you walked into a Mexican gym?

Southern California, West Texas, Immokalee Florida?
                  It is a gym in Toronto owned by Mexican immigrants. Nobody there speaks english except for one guy. The name on the ring is not the gym, they purchased that ring from another gym for a cheap price. If you google it you can see it is not the same gym.

Thats all. Not sure if you consider that a real mexican gym, but thats all I meant.

I won†™t mention where exactly for my own safety and because some people only put effort in when they wanna sabotage someone. I have had to deal with some really slimey and 2 faced people in the past. It’s unbelievable how pathetic some people can be. (Not you Willie). Both in the tattoo industry and boxing.
                  Last edited by them_apples; 05-09-2024, 01:37 PM.
                  Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

it is a gym in toronto owned by mexican immigrants. Nobody there speaks english except for one guy.

Thats all. Not sure if you consider that a real mexican gym, but thats all i meant.

I wonât mention where exactly for my own safety and because some people only put effort in when they wanna sabotage someone.
                    Your own safety? Has someone threatened you?

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples

Not within the boxing community, but lets just say the tattoo industry in Toronto is full of pathetic, weak-minded weasels. The culture in this city is garbage. Even when I posted this video on my IG another boxer told me this guy I sparred stole off of him. I myself had 8k CAN stolen off me by someone who I thought was my friend (I knew him for a while and he was my client).

I also think one of the causes for this is the standard of living has plummeted under Trudeau, our mentally challenged head of government with communist aspirations. Itâs caused people to become more desperate and insecure with themselves. Creating a hyena culture much like during the Great Depression. Crime has gone up as well.
                      Well I have no knowledge of any of this, I've only landed in Toronto, and never left the airport.

Comment

Working...
                      X