This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

What part of Wlad never sought a rematch with or without the WBO do you not understand? Now you're saying because Wlad lost his WBO title he was out of they're loop and no longer allowed to fight for their title? Lol, do explain!!
    - - What part of Wlad kicked out of the WBO loop, and Sanders ended up kicking hisself out of WBO by challenging the more impressive WBC belt held by Vit does U not understand?

What, U minder quit and now U no have noone to explain Boxing 101 to U...NOONE!!!

Comment

He's a drunken fool.......but fun to kick around!
      - - U punching like toothfaerie dust...priceless...

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
        In regards to Wald being doped. There seems no science to actually back it.

But as a long time fight fan I have never watched a fighter 'gas out' as quickly as Wald did. It happened all too suddenly.

That collapse, at least to me, was an unique event that made me raise an eyebrow.
        Definetely. So weird. I rewatched it the other day. It's a true wtf moment if there ever was one.
        Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

I respect any man that has fought. Do i think Vits is overrated? I do. Do i think Wlad became a boring fighter after Brewster? I do. I have my opinions and I back them up. Let me know when you're fighting, I'll watch. I had my last fight a year ago March when I was 53. I've trained pretty much my entire life whether it be Judo, Wrestling, boxing, Tae Kwon do, kempo, BJJ, or kickboxing and muay thai. I'm not a tough guy, but I am a trained guy and know what I'm doing. I've had fights in boxing, MMA and kickboxing. .
          Listen man i like you but your so off point with things i you say ,I know your a tough guy and can handle your but you picked the wrong side of the fence and it is what it is . We’ll never agree ever bc I know your style of posting and it your down fall…..I’ll let you know when I’m fighting and when I win and your in the crowd we’ll talk more .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Listen man i like you but your so off point with things i you say ,I know your a tough guy and can handle your but you picked the wrong side of the fence and it is what it is . We’ll never agree ever bc I know your style of posting and it your down fall…..I’ll let you know when I’m fighting and when I win and your in the crowd we’ll talk more .
            How did I pick the wrong side of the fence? The fact is Wlad never pursued a rematch with Sanders. You can't change that or prove otherwise. Show me a single article stating Wlad looks to avenge loss to Sanders. Any paperwork drawn up for a rematch.? There is nothing. I have opinions on many things, this however is a fact. You like to say I hate the K's, yet I rate Wlad number 10 all time. Just because I don't gush all over them doesn't mean I don't respect them. I cant stand Floyd, but i still respect him as a fighter. And what exactly is my style of posting and how is it my downfall? I've been on this forum since 2007 and have had made many more friends than enemies, and had many more agree than disagree with me. I've been wrong about plenty of things on here. I'm not ashamed to say I'm always learning, so if you can show me where Wlad actively sought a rematch, I'll say I'm wrong.
            Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

How did I pick the wrong side of the fence? The fact is Wlad never pursued a rematch with Sanders. You can't change that or prove otherwise. Show me a single article stating Wlad looks to avenge loss to Sanders. Any paperwork drawn up for a rematch.? There is nothing. I have opinions on many things, this however is a fact. You like to say I hate the K's, yet I rate Wlad number 10 all time. Just because I don't gush all over them doesn't mean I don't respect them. I cant stand Floyd, but i still respect him as a fighter. And what exactly is my style of posting and how is it my downfall? I've been on this forum since 2007 and have had made many more friends than enemies, and had many more agree than disagree with me. I've been wrong about plenty of things on here. I'm not ashamed to say I'm always learning, so if you can show me where Wlad actively sought a rematch, I'll say I'm wrong.
              Everything you said was proven false …I gave you the link .

Your downfall is going to be swift with me bc again I’ll just reiterated what you deny …it’s
              Ike the non prepaid attorney.

I gave you the link .

The only reason why I’m not killing you right now is bc you need to do research and stop the Klitschko hate which your known for .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-20-2024, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Everything you said was proven false …I gave you the link .

Your downfall is going to be swift with me bc again I’ll just reiterated what you deny …it’s
                Ike the non prepaid attorney.

I gave you the link .

The only reason why I’m not killing you right now is bc you need to do research and stop the Klitschko hate which your known for .
                You gave me a link of an uncoroborate source making a claim. I gave a source of Sanders himself wondering why Wlad never sought a rematch. So everything I said was not proven false. What is all this "swift downfall"talk? Is that meant to be menacing? Because seriously, it's not......at all. I've done tons of research on boatloads of fighters. I don't pretend to know it all, but I don't nuthug fighters either. If that bothers you that to bad.

Comment

Germany. Klitschko, who had an impressive record of 40-1, with 37 knockouts, at the time of their fight. Wladimir seemed to have no clue whom he is was in the ring with, because he showed no respect for the hard-punching southpaw. After a brief feeling out period in the 1st round, Sanders opened up with some big straight left hands and quickly had Klitschko on the canvas. Before it was over, Sanders knocked Wladimir down three more times before the fight was stopped in the 2nd round by referee Genaro Rodriguez. The disappointing thing is that a rematch was never lined up by Wladimir to try and avenge the defeat.

Source: Would Wladimir Have Beaten Corrie Sanders In A Rematch? - Boxing News 24 (https://www.************.com/2009/08...a-rematch/)​

Comment

You gave me a link of an uncoroborate source making a claim. I gave a source of Sanders himself wondering why Wlad never sought a rematch. So everything I said was not proven false. What is all this "swift downfall"talk? Is that meant to be menacing? Because seriously, it's not......at all. I've done tons of research on boatloads of fighters. I don't pretend to know it all, but I don't nuthug fighters either. If that bothers you that to bad.
                    Nah man if I was menacing I’d be in your door step . Your one of the most knowledgeable guys on here for sure but you abuse it . Other then that there’s not much more to say to you I know I can correct you on just about every subject but thats not my interest ,we need guys like you on here otherwise the forum would be dull .WANNA SEE ME FIGHT ?

You won’t have to wait long I’ll be posting it late summer to my knowledge . I might actually tell you ahead of time in the case it’s live on T.V so you can hope I lose bc I promised you I’m going to hound you on here I gave you a chance you screwed up . Lol
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-21-2024, 03:34 PM.
                    Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Nah man if I was menacing I’d be in your door step . Your one of the most knowledgeable guys on here for sure but you abuse it . Other then that there’s not much more to say to you I know I can correct you on just about every subject but thats not my interest ,we need guys like you on here otherwise the forum would be dull .WANNA SEE ME FIGHT ?

You won’t have to wait long I’ll be posting it late summer to my knowledge . I might actually tell you ahead of time in the case it’s live on T.V so you can hope I lose bc I promised you I’m going to hound you on here I gave you a chance you screwed up . Lol
                      You're more than welcome to come to my doorstep if you'd like, i can PM you my address. And you can hound me all you want. What you can't do is show me Wlad actively looked to rematch Sanders.
                      I'm not rooting against you. Contrary to our opposing views I hope you win. But hey, hound away!!
                      Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X