Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name me a fight where the fighter literally took the soul away from his opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Park si Hun over Roy Jones.

Comment

griffith - paret 3
      marciano - vingo
      mancini - kim
      perez - abdusalamov
      matias - dadashev
      jackson - drayton (jackson had several)​

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        So this means when someone is destroyed and their career is never the same? I thought it meant when they were just badly knocked out cold. Because I see that being most early opponents of guys like Liston, Foreman, Tyson, Julian Jackson. McCallum-Curry was a nice KO win too. Marciano-Walcott 1. I guess when Sergio Martinez knocked out Paul Williams as well. Although Williams wasn't more cautious, he probably should've been because then he later was caught plenty by Lara and escaped with a gift MD win. I was a Williams fan, but even I knew that was some bad scoring.
        - - Lady Lara was Boxing in the wrong *** class.

Typical run and stink where Paul had to make all the fight happen.

Comment

Chavez rosario

Comment

Originally posted by mrbig1 View Post
            Let me add Ray Mercer vs Tommy Morrison.
            yeah i forgot that one. morrison was such a golden boy but that knockout is seen as one of the most brutal ever on film. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6sRsGlkTwQ
            good post by you mrbig!
            mrbig1 mrbig1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post
              Tyson and Seldon
              Tyson-Spinks

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Tyson-Spinks
                I toyed with the idea of Liston-Patterson I & II but I figured 1 round KOs could be blown off as "shit happens". Trying to come up with an extended complete beatdown that was clear soul-crushing ownage. Duran-Moore is hard to beat. Robinson-Lamotta IV, maybe? Dempsey-Willard?

Comment

Originally posted by The Defecator View Post

I toyed with the idea of Liston-Patterson I & II but I figured 1 round KOs could be blown off as "shit happens". Trying to come up with an extended complete beatdown that was clear soul-crushing ownage. Duran-Moore is hard to beat. Robinson-Lamotta IV, maybe? Dempsey-Willard?
                  I agree. But with the Tyson-Spinks fight Tyson took Spinks soul before the fighting even started. I've never seen a fighter.....especially one as great as Spinks looks so scared to get in the ring. Never wanted to get back in it again either.
                  The Defecator The Defecator likes this.

Comment

Watch Marcus Browne's face when he gets up at 10 against Beterbiev lol.

He then sat at home for 2 years before fighting a cruiserweight club fighter recently who wasn't even ranked in the top 100

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I agree. But with the Tyson-Spinks fight Tyson took Spinks soul before the fighting even started. I've never seen a fighter.....especially one as great as Spinks looks so scared to get in the ring. Never wanted to get back in it again either.
                      To be fair, he was basically pulled out of retirement for that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X