Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Beterbiev a throwback fighter? Similar to Marciano?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post

I wasn't being serious bro just messing around I stopped paying attention to all that when victor conte said atypicals aren't usually made public it's not evidence enough of anything much.
    He's true about that. They happen often enough and its crazy Hearn made such a big deal about this, but not three strikes and you're out Whyte

Comment

Y'all be disrespecting the Marciano It's a bad idea, that ***** gonna get you.

I like Beter for obvious reasons, I see The Rock in him. I gets what Bill is saying.

I seen The Rock in Wilder's right hand too and that maf really disappointed me. I don't mind losing. I never bitched about him losing. I don't mind him bitching about cheating, I don't like it but it doesn't break the character for me. I do mind him going in there and not punching. Christ man, just keep punching. It's the most Marciano thing anyone can do. Be behind, be losing, just keep winging them in there bro. Win or lose that is your ****.

Only point in bring up Wilder here is to say so long as Beter does not ever fight like he's not Beter no more, he's my dude. He's a great fighter who I love to see perform. Tough, mean, heavy, dude's a Rock.

Ain't no Marciano but Marciano, but, some of these kids do perform a lovely approximation and I love to see it because that is the ancient style. As close as modern rules will allow anyhow. As long as I can see the shield and the sword I'm a happy guy because seeing the ancient way still be viable is special. All other ways are inventions to defeat the sword and shield style and to this day sword and shield style still makes champions.

Can't watch without historical eyes looking for modern analogs of historical accounts. Show me that trigger step and I'll call you Dempsey.
      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Precariously balancing on the point of your noggin...
        Thats all very funny, and I still havent a clue what you are on about. Idiot.
        Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          "Over time, he learned how athletes could avoid detection and created new undetectable structures of enhancers as well as graduating with a degree in kinesiology. He describes himself as a scientist and athletes would pay up to $20,000-a-year for his advice, plus $40,000 bonuses for significant victories."
          https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a9150211.html

i believe this is the answer to beterbievs atypical findings at 38 years old.
          He has become smarter, less reliant on his engine. Fer God's sake, lets just stop all testing so everytime a fighter breaks the mold someone cannot say "he is juicing!" I know the slippery slope is real and that this is what we will eventually have:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DZV_3...?feature=share

But until then, guys will use every advantage HUMANLY Possible, Until then....
          Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            Y'all be disrespecting the Marciano It's a bad idea, that ***** gonna get you.

I like Beter for obvious reasons, I see The Rock in him. I gets what Bill is saying.

I seen The Rock in Wilder's right hand too and that maf really disappointed me. I don't mind losing. I never bitched about him losing. I don't mind him bitching about cheating, I don't like it but it doesn't break the character for me. I do mind him going in there and not punching. Christ man, just keep punching. It's the most Marciano thing anyone can do. Be behind, be losing, just keep winging them in there bro. Win or lose that is your ****.

Only point in bring up Wilder here is to say so long as Beter does not ever fight like he's not Beter no more, he's my dude. He's a great fighter who I love to see perform. Tough, mean, heavy, dude's a Rock.

Ain't no Marciano but Marciano, but, some of these kids do perform a lovely approximation and I love to see it because that is the ancient style. As close as modern rules will allow anyhow. As long as I can see the shield and the sword I'm a happy guy because seeing the ancient way still be viable is special. All other ways are inventions to defeat the sword and shield style and to this day sword and shield style still makes champions.

Can't watch without historical eyes looking for modern analogs of historical accounts. Show me that trigger step and I'll call you Dempsey.
            Yes, we need someone to stress how unique the Rock was, KUDOS!!! Its hidden in how I worded the comparison, but I was hoping people would appreciate the quality of the boxers Marciano fought, all of whom had a punch. Bivol would not be in that Heet. Yes they were older, but still very good and very capable.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Yes. Of course Beter has fought some decent competition. Not great, but a lot of big strong middle division guys who are not slouches. So when people go back and examine his performance I believe it'll look good in that respect. There was an interview with a sparring partner of his and the guy really impressed me. He spoke very intelligently and he made that point. In this case, Beter well not fighting any great fighters, has consistently beat very good fighters. He's also done it in dominant fashion.

Unfortunately even if he beats b i v o l it doesn't really add to that. I guess in that respect he should aim to fight Canelo.
              Beter is a HOF fighter is his career ended today. Bivol is the # 1 challenge for hm at light heavyweight today, which is the weight Rocky was on fight night.

Canelo is not ******. I have not doubt that some judge will have him in the lead if he ever fights AB ... until he gets knocked out.

Comment

- - Beter a hugely larger, more successful Ama Career with almost zer0 acclimation time to pro than Rock needed and fighting well into his twilight years.

OP might as well be comparing Mickey Mouse to PeeWee Herman.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Thats all very funny, and I still havent a clue what you are on about. Idiot.
                  He doesn't expect to make any sense.its enough for him just to see his drivel on the screen.
                  kara kara billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

He doesn't expect to make any sense.its enough for him just to see his drivel on the screen.
                    A little bit of Queen a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

- - Need to get some new French Chefs that won't serve U their leaking dripping drivel...

Comment

Working...
                      X