Iceman Scully

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Two Ton Tony Gelanto? .................Rockin'
    Apparently he's fighting Razor Ruddock this weekend in Jamaica.... no lie.

Comment

Originally posted by kara View Post

Apparently he's fighting Razor Ruddock this weekend in Jamaica.... no lie.
      - - First Rahman fight TwoTon ate a stiff jab whose momentum propelled him slowly backward trying to keep his balance to the far side of the ring where he bowed out the groaning ropes magnificently as they managed to keep him shooting out on top of the Press.

Years later Fast Fres hit him and then pushed him off where he rolled outta the ring like a loose barrel of beer on top of the press.

Purdeee comedy in the moments that can never be replicated…

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - First Rahman fight TwoTon ate a stiff jab whose momentum propelled him slowly backward trying to keep his balance to the far side of the ring where he bowed out the groaning ropes magnificently as they managed to keep him shooting out on top of the Press.

Years later Fast Fres hit him and then pushed him off where he rolled outta the ring like a loose barrel of beer on top of the press.

Purdeee comedy in the moments that can never be replicated…
        I saw clips, it was not pretty to watch.

Comment

When it comes to Ice Men, I'm more a fan of the King Parsons variety and Chuck Liddell.

Comment

Good to see the work Scully is doing with Steven Butler

Comment

It's a shame this guy is such a race baiter on twitter / x

Comment

Originally posted by kara View Post

James Toney?
                - - Well, Two Ton Tony and Two Ton Toney were in essence Two Peas in a Blubbered Pod, so yes, yes, always yes.

Galento would beat Toney though.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Well, Two Ton Tony and Two Ton Toney were in essence Two Peas in a Blubbered Pod, so yes, yes, always yes.

Galento would beat Toney though.
                  Not if he's on the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post
                    Iceman, does Beter have a pretty standard training routine? Is there anything that stands out as maybe a little unconventional in his program?
                    His head trainer Marc Ramsay maps out a pretty detailed training schedule for every fight...Artur does everything, covers ALL the bases...
                    Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lupara View Post
                      It's a shame this guy is such a race baiter on twitter / x
                      It's not a "shame" at all...its not race baiting, its sparking conversations that sometime people are shy to start in on unless someone else does it first. You don't its engaging to speak on things that some only THINK about? I discuss it all, even topics I am not well versed on (I'll pick up info from posters who DO know). If a racial issue arises, you would prefer that I keep silent about it, don't stir any pots at all? If so, WHY? Other people can discuss sensitive subjects but I cant? Makes NO sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X