No announcement yet.

The "Greatest Authority on Boxing" Says Jack Dempsey Ducked Harry Wills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

We liked you better when you were actually banned for stalking and doxxing. Grown ass man still cheerleading for a psychotic attrition poster who never admits when he is wrong.
    Fine enough insult, 15 points to Dempsey. All sorts of wrong but it's funny.
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Fine enough insult, 15 points to Dempsey. All sorts of wrong but it's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Well hey, I think Dempsey knows more than you about who the greatest authority on boxing is

Tell us more. Did Dempsey accept those offers?

Were other offers made? What happened?

- - We're relying on your obsession with Dempsey that has left you isolated among the vast majority of members, all of whom see through your dubious logic that is put down daily as easy as punching a pillow case.
        Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - We're relying on your obsession with Dempsey that has left you isolated among the vast majority of members, all of whom see through your dubious logic that is put down daily as easy as punching a pillow case.
          Isolated? If you've come here to make alliances, you've failed miserably, Queenie I knew you were just lonely!

I don't have an obsession. This is the history section and he is a great historical fighter. Next you're going to be upset that I made a thread about Archie Moore?

Comment on the subject matter or fvvck off. Stop being a bltch.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Isolated? If you've come here to make alliances, you've failed miserably, Queenie I knew you were just lonely!

I don't have an obsession. This is the history section and he is a great historical fighter. Next you're going to be upset that I made a thread about Archie Moore?

Comment on the subject matter or fvvck off. Stop being a bltch.
            - - Already commented on Archie whom Dempsey mentored coming up. Two greater fighters coming together to take the torch of the new generation cannot be found.

Comment

- - Already commented on Archie whom Dempsey mentored coming up. Two greater fighters coming together to take the torch of the new generation cannot be found.
              Facts. I heard he taught Archie how to duck.

Comment

Dempsey had absolutely nothing to do with Archie Moore's development as a fighter,do these little fairy tales just come into your head?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post
                  Dempsey had absolutely nothing to do with Archie Moore's development as a fighter,do these little fairy tales just come into your head?
                  - - Dempsey had a lot more to do with Arch than you had to boxing other than mangle your mug at your every effort..
                  ArchieJack.jpg

Comment

- - Dempsey had a lot more to do with Arch than you had to boxing other than mangle your mug at your every effort..
                    ArchieJack.jpg
                    A publicity photo which means Jack **** .Dempsey never, and I mean never trained another fighter,especially not a black one!
                    I have a taped interview with Moore in which he cites his influences,trainers, and managers, at no time does he mention Dempsey . I've also 5 books on Dempsey 2 of which are auto biographies.Moore is not mentioned in any of them.

Do stop with the fairy tales!
                    Last edited by Ivich; 09-20-2023, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

A publicity photo which means Jack **** .Dempsey never, and I mean never trained another fighter,especially not a black one!
                      I have a taped interview with Moore in which he cites his influences,trainers, and managers, at no time does he mention Dempsey . I've also 5 books on Dempsey 2 of which are auto biographies.Moore is not mentioned in any of them.

Do stop with the fairy tales!
                      One of the members in Dempsey's Great White Hope team, circa early Joe Louis, was black.

Dempsey had a fun time screwing with the press about the guy's presence.

I am actually surprised that you didn't come across that in the biographies.

P.S. Not that Dempsey was training them, he was promoting.

Comment

Working...
                      X