Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Don King use race to turn Tyson against his former team?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to most documentaries on the topic he did.

Comment

Don King used race to manipulate him and get his money.

Robin Givens (under the guidance of her golddigger mother) used p-ssy to manipulate him and get his money.

Without Cus D'Amato around to watch over him Mike became like a sheep among wolves in some ways.

Comment

Tyson himself has referenced it and I remember atleast one documentary showing a clip of Tyson himself talking about racism in america and talking about being a victim and all of that crap. I don't remember what it was from.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Without Cus D'Amato around to watch over him Mike became like a sheep among wolves in some ways.

Tyson was just an extremely ****** low IQ man(Don't believe his fans who claim he's intelligent). There's a limit to how much you can blame a bad upbringing.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Tyson himself has referenced it and I remember atleast one documentary showing a clip of Tyson himself talking about racism in america and talking about being a victim and all of that crap. I don't remember what it was from.

Tyson was just an extremely ****** low IQ man(Don't believe his fans who claim he's intelligent). There's a limit to how much you can blame a bad upbringing.
          I don't know - certainly profoundly ignorant - but he pulled off that one man show - have you ever tried to maintain a hour plus long monolog in front of a live audience? It takes a reasonable IQ to be able to work it. (I ain't saying he's brilliant, just not dumb.)

Ignorance alone, despite raw intelligence, can be enough to make someone like Tyson, (uneducated, low self-esteem, and culturally deprived,) an easy mark for manipulation.

Other factors, such as emotional needs, can make an intelligent man susceptible to failure, e.g. intelligence is no protection against addiction.
          Last edited by Willie Pep 229; 12-27-2021, 08:16 PM.
          JAB5239 JAB5239 likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X