No announcement yet.

Thor vs Eddie Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor vs Eddie Hall

What happened to Thor vs Eddie? I know Eddie got injured and it was postponed for a while, I thought until November. Whoops! What did they do, decide to slink off and not fight after all? Has anyone heard where it now stands? Maybe ticket sales were rotten.
    Last edited by The Old LefHook; 12-08-2021, 03:23 AM.

Hafthor is a legit boxer now I think he's on his 2nd or third pro fight. He lost like 80 lbs to get into boxing shape too. Eddie still looks like a blob and keeps delaying the fight due to various injuries, he's still training like a strongman and not a boxer.

Comment

Eddie lost a lot of poundage too, but I know nothing of his training regimen. He may have changed his mind, or his wife may have changed it for him. It takes a lot of bread on the table to feed Eddie, but at least he is not force-feeding himself six times a day now. Thor would smash him up good, but Eddie is the big talker, the promoter.

Comment

I heard it was postponed until next year some time, but that it is happening. Eddie was out showboating recently, hitting fellow strongmen in the liver gleefully laughing as they registered pain.

Comment

Eddie has a little Tank Abbott cruel streak in him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            Eddie has a little Tank Abbott cruel streak in him.
            They better load up a good undercard for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
              What happened to Thor vs Eddie? I know Eddie got injured and it was postponed for a while, I thought until November. Whoops! What did they do, decide to slink off and not fight after all? Has anyone heard where it now stands? Maybe ticket sales were rotten.
              If it's no DQ, I give Thor a shot if he gets to use the hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

If it's no DQ, I give Thor a shot if he gets to use the hammer.
                Or a belly to belly suplex

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Or a belly to belly suplex
                  I like the way you think.

Comment

Working...
                  X