Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats so great about Pernell Whitaker??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd really liked to see him fight Tszyu. Tszyu would probably ko him.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
      Prime for Prime Tzu would get out boxed, and lose 120-108. Trinidad with his magic wraps couldn't KO a more or less shot Whitaker on coke, Tzu never would.

Comment

Whatever, as I said punchers never really had much chance against such a fighter, defensive master. I reconsidered my statement. But the point remains, Whitaker did lose fights while still in his prime, two of them.

Whatever ? thats a good argument to come back with.

No you said .........none of those guys were big punchers, you are changing your tune now for obvious reasons.

How was he still in his prime, he was 32 when he fought DLH if i remember right and his battle with ******* was pretty much common knowledge.

Its ironic that you brought up Whitaker being naturally bigger than his opponents, which he wasn't, because DLH was fighting at LW when he should of been a WW.

Comment

Tszyu had enough trouble with Roger Mayweather let alone Whitaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Tszyu had enough trouble with Roger Mayweather let alone Whitaker.
            Lol! He beat Mayweather easily. Tszyu was undisputed LWW champ-thats a fact! He beat some men that would give Whitaker a hard time.

Comment

Lol! He beat Mayweather easily. Now I'm starting to think you got something against non-black fighters. Tszyu was undisputed LWW champ-thats a fact! He beat some men that would give Whitaker a hard time.
              Im not saying he never won!! clearly, im saying he struggled to dominate him decisively.

Its funny you should say that because i feel you have so many Latin fighters and white fighters in your sig with the token black fighter for a reason.......Hungry Herbet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                Im not saying he never won!! clearly, im saying he struggled to dominate him decisively.

Its funny you should say that because i feel you have so many Latin fighters and white fighters in your sig with the token black fighter for a reason.......Hungry Herbet.
                I can say the same about your sig-in reverse. And can you explain the last part starting with "the token black fighter.."?

Comment

Lol! He beat Mayweather easily. Tszyu was undisputed LWW champ-thats a fact! He beat some men that would give Whitaker a hard time.
                  Your words not mine, "Roger Mayweather is china chinned", Tszyu didn't even take Roger Mayweather out. Yet I suppose, Your words again "Kostya Tszyu would have K.O'd Whitaker". Someone help you...

Comment

I can say the same about your sig-in reverse. And can you explain the last part starting with "the token black fighter.."?
                    You cant because im white, i have no motive for that reason. I like slick fighters and thats why i like black fighters, not to say that there are no slick latin or white fighters but they are few and far between.

Most the greatest fighters are black anyway, that is just a fact.
                    Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 09-11-2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

you are not making sense at all,if you believe that you are living in a dream world,what kind of statement is that are you feeling okay,think about it and start using your head

Comment

Working...
                      X