No announcement yet.

TRIVIA: Leonard, Hopkins, Armstrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

This idiot is the alt of the banned poster Rick Taylor.
    He is doing a horrid job even as a troll... pathetic. Ive tried to help him... but he is embarrassing himself. I tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Laszlo View Post

they are all gay????
      Laszlo... your doing an awful job as a troll... Im thinking of withdrawing my letter of recommendation for you! Im going to request that you take a look at some threads from a while back: Elroy was a classic, Freedom another one, Sonny Boy was more than adequate, Rusty a real p i s ser! Look at the Queen B fer chrissakes!

If you are going to troll please do it properly. Ive tried to be supportive here and you are making me look bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

No, sorry! Not to my personal knowledge. But if it's an important fantasy for you, and you need an image to focus on when rubbing one out, I can tell that most believe Emile Griffith was. If I find a good photo I'll post it for you. I support the gay community, enjoy.

P.S. As to the actual answer, you wouldn't have a clue, would you.

P.S.S. Please note the absence of a ? above.
        rather su****ious answer tbh.

and what do you mean "most believe Emile Griffith was"
        as though there was any doubt. he gayer than ellerbe, floyd and tank combined.
        Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Laszlo... your doing an awful job as a troll... Im thinking of withdrawing my letter of recommendation for you! Im going to request that you take a look at some threads from a while back: Elroy was a classic, Freedom another one, Sonny Boy was more than adequate, Rusty a real p i s ser! Look at the Queen B fer chrissakes!

If you are going to troll please do it properly. Ive tried to be supportive here and you are making me look bad!
          what the hell are you even talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Laszlo View Post

what the hell are you even talking about?
            You suck as a troll. Don't quit your day job.

Comment

Working...
            X