No announcement yet.

I'm disappointed by Wilder's loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Nash thinks it would have been a great fight prime vs prime as matchup style wise, it has all the ingredients to be a great one. One thing would be certain though, after the fight Chisora will be handing out those Five Guys burgers he loves so much. Nash out.
    Chisora is one of my favorites because he is an example of success through a proper attitude. Chisora always is competative, does not give a shiat if he loses a fight, has managed to fight for the championship, and fights top guys consistently. I think Usyk owes Derrick a great debt. He showed Usyk that changing his style to move up was a big mistake. He could easily have been declared the winner in that fight if he had been A side.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - 0% it ever happened in the record, sorta like me sending U squallin' fer yer daddy l'l floydy style.
      Woa, let's not get nasty now DragqueensburyRules. Best you can do is threaten people lol?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Chisora is one of my favorites because he is an example of success through a proper attitude. Chisora always is competative, does not give a shiat if he loses a fight, has managed to fight for the championship, and fights top guys consistently. I think Usyk owes Derrick a great debt. He showed Usyk that changing his style to move up was a big mistake. He could easily have been declared the winner in that fight if he had been A side.
        Nash has always been a big fan of Chisora. Hard done by many times as well, and it's true, the Usyk fight was close, I had it 115-113 Usyk, but for first 4 rounds Chisora was by far the better man, and many close rounds. People went a bit overboard days following trying to make it seem like Usyk won easy, he didn't. Chisora arguably swept the first 4 rounds. Though I saw things that I did not like in Chisora vs Parker 2, mostly, the first time I have ever seen him rocked by a normal jab, and several times as well, even before taking any real punishment. He has had a ton of wars, it may be getting to the point now when it has just about all caught up with him, but I'd love him to beat Pulev. Nash out.
        billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Woa, let's not get nasty now DragqueensburyRules. Best you can do is threaten people lol?
          Look who is talking? Seeriously (spelling check) hypocrite with no shame... lol

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

- - Still 0% that ever happened. I used to teach double digits life skills much like I do U.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Still 0% that ever happened. I used to teach double digits life skills much like I do U.
              You're comebacks are so late and stale I have no idea what you're talking about. Start making sense and be on time or something.

Comment

Working...
              X